TOPIC: WEEK 2- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSE*

Options

Replies

• OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, sorry I'm late. Today I will start level 2. I'm on wk 2 day 4. I was suppose to start yesterday but got busy. Push on ladies!!!

Measurements
    Starting Weight 175.2
    Right Thigh> 21
    Left Thigh > 22.5
    Hips > 40

Measurements
    WK 2 > Weight 175.0
    Right Thigh> 19.75
    Left Thigh > 21.5
    Hips > 39
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WEEK 1:
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 45
    Thighs:24"
    Current Weight 178lbs

WEEK 2:
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 44.5
    Thighs: 23.5

NOT MUCH RESULTS YET...TIME TO KICK IT UP!

Good Job QB!!! It's working!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I DONT KNOW but today was my last workout on LEVEL 1 and it was harder than normal....I guess the anticipation of LEVEL 2 tomorrow....who knows...BUT I am excited to jump in on all the HYPE...whether good or bad I want it...I know I am going to keep it up...cause i want more inches off these thighs and more bootay!! You guys have so inspired me...Glad we can focus off each other drive to keep it pushing....:happy:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wishing everyone good luck to all that will start level 2 :bigsmile: take it easy, remember to go at your own pace because Jillian is going full speed ahead in this one, the one legged burpee is a killer on the knees (I actually heard my knees pop) so if need be do a regular burpee until proper form is mastered, this one will take a couple of days for me to get use too. Protect your knees ladies because Jillian goes hard on those knees in this one:grumble:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Good morning! Wishing everyone good luck to all that will start level 2 :bigsmile: take it easy, remember to go at your own pace because Jillian is going full speed ahead in this one, the one legged burpee is a killer on the knees (I actually heard my knees pop) so if need be do a regular burpee until proper form is mastered, this one will take a couple of days for me to get use too. Protect your knees ladies because Jillian goes hard on those knees in this one:grumble:

THANKS GEM....

I will keep that in mind...SO MANY of the girls have said the same thing...and continue to do the slow pace until reaching that FORM...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Did not get up this morning to do my Jillian workout. After staying up late last night watching football and having to get my car into the shop before work, I just didnt squeeze it in. Hopefully tonight I can workout. Although I am really lazy about doing it after I get off work, we will see. I totally agree with taking it easy on Level 2 and building up to the advanced moves. I don't even want to think about what she has planned in Level 3!:sad: LOl. Everyone is doing great!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post yesterday about measurements but really no real changes.
    Hips 41" now 40.5" so roughly .5" lost
    thighs still 25"

But I didn't do any KBT last week do to my foot which hopefully is cured enough cause about to try it out again today :)
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been feeling it in the knees too. Not a lot (thank goodness, I guess I'm a little use to her her workouts by now) but I still feel a difference.

Did Level 2 again today. Those statue of libertys with a 10lb weight is super hard. By the time I get to those star jumps at the end I'm ready to die.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Yep, I've been feeling it in the knees too. Not a lot (thank goodness, I guess I'm a little use to her her workouts by now) but I still feel a difference.

Did Level 2 again today. Those statue of libertys with a 10lb weight is super hard. By the time I get to those star jumps at the end I'm ready to die.

Honey you still using weights!!! You are a beast..KUDOS!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    GUYS ONE PROUD PAL HERE!! I will be going on to the LEVEL 2 right along with you guys!! I am nervous but that will soon come to an end!! We got this!! Keep up the Great Work!! We have no limits!!!:wink:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    So I had to post my measurements again because evidently I had the wrong numbers from the start. I measured myself and then I had someone else measure me so hoopefully I got this right this time :sad:

Old Stats:

Right Thigh-24 inches
    Left Thight-24 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-40 inches
    Waist-32 inches

New Stats:

Right thigh-23.5 inches
    Left thigh-23.5 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-40.5 inches
    Waist-31 inches

Now my question is are the lower hips suppose to go up in inches? My mom says that means it's working because my butt is lifting butt I don't know:huh:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    So I had to post my measurements again because evidently I had the wrong numbers from the start. I measured myself and then I had someone else measure me so hoopefully I got this right this time :sad:

Old Stats:

Right Thigh-24 inches
    Left Thight-24 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-40 inches
    Waist-32 inches

New Stats:

Right thigh-23.5 inches
    Left thigh-23.5 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-40.5 inches
    Waist-31 inches

Now my question is are the lower hips suppose to go up in inches? My mom says that means it's working because my butt is lifting butt I don't know:huh:

I am going to get you!! Now I hope GG can get this updated before she post...MISSY! BHAHAHAAHAH...and yes moms right it does mean the butt is lifting...
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Sorry I messed up the rotation. I did post last night:flowerforyou: but my numbers were all off:sad:and I was not able to edit for some reason so now I got it right:bigsmile: Glad to know my butt is doing something because I just kept saying take them again-cause I could not have gained lol Thanks Sexy:tongue:
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I am loving this DVD. Here are my updates on measurements....

Beginning measurements
    Waist: 35
    Hip:41
    Thighs: 24

Current:
    Waist:33
    Hips:39.5
    Thighs:22
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    level two is definithallam challenge. I have done as some of the other ladies and am trying to get form correct first and foremost. Also for hips I have to get correct measurements, I think Im measuring wrong area.

You ladies are true inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Imbiutiful
    Options
    Measurements : Start both THIGHS: 23in HIPS:39in
    Current: THIGH(L): 23in THIGH (R): 22.5in HIPS: 40in

Sorry so late posting! Ladies keep at the hard work, you all are doing an amazing job!! I'll be taking this week off to let my knee heal but you guys can kick jillians *kitten* for me!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

Honey you still using weights!!! You are a beast..KUDOS!

I agree with sexycook YOU ARE A BEAST. I stop using the weight
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    GUYS ONE PROUD PAL HERE!! I will be going on to the LEVEL 2 right along with you guys!! I am nervous but that will soon come to an end!! We got this!! Keep up the Great Work!! We have no limits!!!:wink:

Don't be nervous just take ur time with the moves and focus on form. After you have ur form down then you can go all beastly with the workout. You will do spectacular my friend.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

I agree with Gemini 100%. The godest pose will be hard on ur knees also. Ladies like Gemini said get ur form down first and go at ur on pace. Ladies I will also invest in a good pair of knee brace to protect ur knees. I use a pair and they help my knees today while doing level two day two.