What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Goegraphical mash up dinner. Spaghetti aglio olio followed by beef tataki salad.
    jbuc4ejt77d7.jpeg
    m9nevai7q16e.jpeg
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This thing turned out to be a monster lol. It has... roasted chicken, brussel sprouts and sweet potato 'croutons', on spinach, broccoli, carrot, pepper jack cheese, a boiled egg, olives and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.
    mmu4u4zlnocb.png

@100_Rabbits looks great. 100% my kinda meal!
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    This thing turned out to be a monster lol. It has... roasted chicken, brussel sprouts and sweet potato 'croutons', on spinach, broccoli, carrot, pepper jack cheese, a boiled egg, olives and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.
    mmu4u4zlnocb.png

Thats beautiful!
  • 100_Rabbits
    100_Rabbits Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sweet and sour tofu "nuggets" and spicy green bean and mushroom stir fry.
    4ki8w29zycie.jpg
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    @SafariGalNYC Yum! You've made me hungry. One fun thing I learned last year is that I can add avocado instead of oil to my salads. Of course if I still need more fat for the day I also add both, hehe. Your shrimp salad looks amazing. OK I'm off to the fridge now haha
  • MachOne4
    MachOne4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Another simple tapas dinner. This looks elaborate but only takes 30 minutes to put together. A small spanish tortilla is started by frying a thinly sliced smalll onion and large baking potato with olive oil until potato is soft. The potato/onion mixture is stirred into 3 or 4 beaten eggs which is meant to rest 15 minutes before frying 2 minutes each side in a small nonstick pan. In the meantime prep feta and halved cherry tomato scattered with dry oregano and drizzled with olive oil. This needs to be roasted for 8 minutes in the air fryer to smear on toast. There is time enough leftover to make a green salad and slice up a little serrano ham and salami.
    pga5ftyj76os.jpeg

I LOVE Spanish Omlete. SO simple to make and incredibly tatsy and satisfying.
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    @SafariGalNYC Yum! You've made me hungry. One fun thing I learned last year is that I can add avocado instead of oil to my salads. Of course if I still need more fat for the day I also add both, hehe. Your shrimp salad looks amazing. OK I'm off to the fridge now haha

Amazing calorie save!
    I’m going to try this!! Thanks @takinitalloff
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    @SafariGalNYC Let me know what you think! By the way I don’t turn the avocado into “dressing” — I simply add the avocado pieces to the salad, and toss lightly.