• zukppi75
    zukppi75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @ozdeelite What a beautiful dog!

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,862 Member
    Options
    judefit1 wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady Hi! Funny you should ask about protein intake- I saw a registered nutritionist on Wed of this week and she calculated my recommended protein at about .5 grams/lb based on moderately active exercise. However, it depends on your particulars, so you can calculate it, anywhere from .36 minimum. Seems like .4-.6 grams per lb is a safe range. There' a good article in health.Harvard.edu on just this subject.

@judefit1 Thanks for the info. 182 pounds x .5 equals 91 so I am assuming that 91 grams is a safe middle of the range. I hope I am doing that math in the correct form.

I will find the article. Thanks for passing it along.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,862 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from Jan 31): 181.6
    Goal: 177.6 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

02/01-183.4-(Trend Weight 183.0)-

02/02-181.8-(Trend Weight 182.8)- Today is my typical late weigh-in for Friday. No TMI x 3 so that is a little worrisome. It was a good day yesterday. I stuck to my diet plan and did a moderate amount of exercise. I was in bed by midnight so I could get up for the school bus with DGS today. Midnight is much earlier than usual for me. That really kept me from the super late night snacking. Maybe I should get in bed earlier more often although that means giving up my “me” time. I’m a Netflix junkie. I tried weighing on my old scale today which I thought was broken. I kept it just in case it was a moisture thing etc. I moved it around in several places and the weight and fat % was consistent. It puts me at about 1.5 lbs. less than this new one. Which one do I believe? Of course, I want to believe the old one! For now, I will stick to this new one since I’ve already paid for it. But it made this beautiful sunny winter day in Michigan seem a little brighter today than I thought was possible. Happy Groundhog’s Day! It is reported that he did not see his shadow indicating an early spring. That never happens in my neck of the woods. Our last snowfall is usually in early May.

02/03-182.6-(Trend Weight 182.8)- There was something in the house that was haunting me. It’s gone now. Up 0.8 today. I will be making soup for dinner. Homemade chicken noodle so there will be pasta. I will try to make the rest of the day accommodate that.

02/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

02/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

• StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in community mental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs
    Dec weightloss: 2 lbs
    Jan weightloss:

❤️💌FEBRUARY❤️💌
    1: 🥙🧶💧excited to start a new month!
    2: 🥙🧶💧
    3: 🥙🧶 Had a remote girl's night with some college friends ❤️ Enjoying the weekend and trying out some new meal prep recipes
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15: