What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day?: Sept 28th!

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
All right let's see what we got today- what's happened today that's a victory for you?- non scale related!

Replies

• eenixon
    Options
    Joined a gym yesterday - first time in decades!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My husband said I need new bras because mine are too big.

I'll count that as an NSV because as they've shrunk, my posture has increased greatly and I feel more comfortable running :)
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My first victory of the day (like that? This is just the first!) Is that I was walking into work and noticed that my pants are slowly sliding down lol- time to buy a smaller pair!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My husband said I need new bras because mine are too big.

I'll count that as an NSV because as they've shrunk, my posture has increased greatly and I feel more comfortable running :)

Oh, how I envy you! I can't wait for my boobs to shrink! No more special ordering bras from NASA!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Made a healthy breakfast for my kids and didn't eat any of theirs PLUS mine..... waited until I got to work to make sure I was staying on track. I'm usually grazing around on other people's plates and breakfast and dinner. Today, none of that... all from my willpower!
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of pants today that i haven't worn in two years!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    a couple of days ago i wore a pair of shorts ive had in my closet not able to wear in like 5 years...:bigsmile:
  • sheller82
    Options
    I fit into size 8 jeans today!! In January, I was size 18!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    NSV of the day --> husband mentioned that my tummy is going in..I probably felt it too :)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get in my wedding dress by today (it's my 9 year anniversary)....it was TOO BIG!!!!!! Yep too big!!!! Goal met and then some!!!!:drinker:
  • melissabee31
    Options
    Fitting into a size 5 in juniors jeans! Juniors jeans run so much smaller. I used to have to wear like a size 13 (which is really probably more like a regular women's size 8 maybe). Anyway, I am obsessed with Candie's jeans. And I finally went down to a size that doesn't sound ridiculous. Not only that, the jeans look freaking awesome on me. I mean, not to toot my own horn, but hey, that's what a NSV is all about right? :)
  • halierae
    halierae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this idea!!! Although fighting with my stepson last night, I managed to keep my composure and not say anything mean to him this morning--even though I am still seething.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I could bend over and tie my shoes while sitting on the edge of the bed.
    I use to have to cross my legs or stand up and put my foot up on something.
  • halierae
    halierae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get in my wedding dress by today (it's my 9 year anniversary)....it was TOO BIG!!!!!! Yep too big!!!! Goal met and then some!!!!:drinker:

That is FABULOUS!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • melissabee31
    Options
    NSV of the day --> husband mentioned that my tummy is going in..I probably felt it too :)

My husband said the same thing last night! I was so flattered. He loves to rub my belly (which I hate), but since he does that so often, he was like "wow, your stomach is really getting flat." Best compliment ever! He also said my face looks a lot thinner than it did when we first met about 2 years ago. Looking at old pictures, my face really does look round! Amazing how things can change.
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    these are great congrats to all :flowerforyou:
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    My yoga pants falling down during kickboxing today!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did notice in the mirror the past couple days that my mid section seems to be less flabby looking. lil NSV
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have had a shirt in my closet that i bought about 4 years ago, but I only wore it a few times. Mostly when I did wear it, I would wear it with another shirt over it, like a button up shirt to hide the rolls. In the front it looked awful because of how far my stomach would stick out. It is one of those shirts that can really show your shape but not too form fitting. Well anyway....today I thought I would try it on for work and it looks AWESOME! With out anything over it!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Bought my first top ever at the GAP..not at Lane Bryant or any other dept store with a "woman" section. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!