πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***FEBRUARY 2024 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,871 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new and like the monthly challenges your doing so will try to participate as much as possible. I'm not great with computerized things and technology, by choice. I have no social media accounts so trying to navigate this app and figure out how to post things are a struggle but hope this works!

February Start Weight:236lb
    February Goal Weight:230lb
    Ultimate Goal Weight:140lb

February 3: 236lb
    February 8:
    February 15:
    February 22:
    February 29:
    (Leap year!

@TammyCox7713 Welcome to the group. Your post looks great but if you have any questions, feel free to post them. Usually someone can answer including questions of a technical nature. It's so nice to have you here!
  • yvette408
    yvette408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A little late but, LET'S DO THIS!!πŸ’ͺ🏼
    February Start Weight:167.6(7:40PM)
    February Goal Weight:164.6

February 15:
    February 22:
    February 29:
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    How’s my week? The scale is shifting kind of up and down then up again so feel like I’m on maintenance!
    I tell myself all this fresh cooking and less snacks will pay off. Winter is hard when temps are low and it’s wet outside!

I will attend an appointment tomorrow with DH for his Registered Dietician appt.

He is being monitored as his last blood work suggested he moved over to a diabetic number (borderline)? Last month we changed our food choices using the plate / portions chart so I look forward to learning more about protein, carbs and fat. I’m the cook in the house. Will share more later.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,871 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm not a very social person, but maybe this app will bring me out of my shell as I'm on this journey with others with the same goal. I was 260lbs Dec, 2023 but invested into workout equipment so I'd have no choice but stay the course. I falter in my eating habits at times but get back to working out to help repair the damage. Let's see how well I can do this month, hopefully meet or exceed my goals, but putting on muscle weight so not showing on the scales the same, but showing in my clothes.

@TammyCox7713 Welcome to the group. So glad you are here! The dietary part is definitely the hardest part but we can do this....together!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm not a very social person, but maybe this app will bring me out of my shell as I'm on this journey with others with the same goal. I was 260lbs Dec, 2023 but invested into workout equipment so I'd have no choice but stay the course. I falter in my eating habits at times but get back to working out to help repair the damage. Let's see how well I can do this month, hopefully meet or exceed my goals, but putting on muscle weight so not showing on the scales the same, but showing in my clothes.

You may be able to reduce the calorie surplus by physical activity, but you very likely won't undo it. You can't outrun the fork. Your fat loss success starts in the kitchen. This is not to diminish the value of physical activity; it's really good for you. Just beware that it won't correct eating too much.
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    <3 FEBRUARY <3
    SW-159.4
    GW-157.0
    UGW-145lbs

1:159.4 <3
    8:159.8 <3
    15:
    22:
    29: