Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited February 15
    Options
    My 16-year-old texted me this afternoon to tell me he hit 175 on flat bench. I love that he wanted to tell me

Good strength! He must get that from his dad 😋

😂🤣😂 every time my boys show off their muscles I tell them “you got that from me” & it’s true 😁
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Office had a little welcome back breakfast spread for a coworker today - casseroles - donuts - cake - brownies - I brought plain greek yogurt and stayed In my lane - just added some fruit - collagen and honey - idk what it is but I feel much more dialed in this year - hopefully I can ride this momentum
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Office had a little welcome back breakfast spread for a coworker today - casseroles - donuts - cake - brownies - I brought plain greek yogurt and stayed In my lane - just added some fruit - collagen and honey - idk what it is but I feel much more dialed in this year - hopefully I can ride this momentum

Something is different. Glad it’s clicking for you
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My 16-year-old texted me this afternoon to tell me he hit 175 on flat bench. I love that he wanted to tell me

What are you feeding him? Holy *kitten*
    😂 Gotta love that naturally occurring testosterone & the motivation to be stronger than your big brother. funny thing is he’s a fussy eater. I think he lives on potstickers and meat.

I have not even hit 150 for reps, and i get outnumbered by these teenagers already
    This makes me realise i should have started lifting 20 years ago, instead of 3 years ago
    (well i started to pre covid, but then gyms closed and was stuck to home workouts and cardio)

I wish I had mastered consistency 20 years ago

But at least we have today 😁
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,405 Member
    Options

😂 Gotta love that naturally occurring testosterone & the motivation to be stronger than your big brother. funny thing is he’s a fussy eater. I think he lives on potstickers and meat.

I have not even hit 150 for reps, and i get outnumbered by these teenagers already
    This makes me realise i should have started lifting 20 years ago, instead of 3 years ago
    (well i started to pre covid, but then gyms closed and was stuck to home workouts and cardio)

Well i hit a new PR yesterday on my squat, where 3 years ago i started with just Barbell, i lifted 155kg yesterday, so definately progress
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Well i hit a new PR yesterday on my squat, where 3 years ago i started with just Barbell, i lifted 155kg yesterday, so definately progress
    I just did the math. That is amazing progress. Incredible strength.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Made it home with no incidents in the blizzard yay
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options

😂🤣😂 every time my boys show off their muscles I tell them “you got that from me” & it’s true 😁

😂 you know I had to pick on ya 🤗
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

😂 you know I had to pick on ya 🤗
    I enjoy your shenanigans 🤗
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Took my kids ice skating today, it's been about 20 years since I went. I can still skate and didn't fall haha 😅

@Alinouveau2 will be proud
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Took my kids ice skating today, it's been about 20 years since I went. I can still skate and didn't fall haha 😅

@Alinouveau2 will be proud

🤣😂 Always proud when people take to the ice!!! It is lots of fun

My smile was a friend at skating saying after how she enjoyed today because i learned and taught her a new dance today for a Competition in July
  • CarbsAndCoffee41
    CarbsAndCoffee41 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We had the day off from school today, so I got to spend it with my son and husband.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I have coffee & I hear birdsong & I can even identify some of them by sound. If this was all of life I’d be happy always
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My cinnamon buns waiting on the island to go in the oven
  • Songbird_30
    Songbird_30 Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 18
    Options
    My valentines roses 😍
    e27xoudaogzz.jpeg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,541 Member