What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day?: Sept 28th!

Options

Replies

• littlemount
    Options
    I had posted this earlier went to Mc Donalds and threw away the mocha latte, the 90 grams of sugar from myfitnesspal logging was staring at me.
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I drank a green juice!
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i realized this morning that i have an increasingly small number of clothing items that actually will stay on, much less fit.

more than the scale, the fact that my old (and TIGHT) clothes are hanging off my body, and some won't even stay up anymore, is a huge NSV =D
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Last time I posted what my NSV was, the moderators took it down :(
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have a small dog who likes to take off running down the street any time I open the front door and today I took off after her. The look on her face was priceless when she realized I caught up to her all she could do was put her ears back and tail between her legs. C25K is really paying off before i would get in my car and drive down the street to get her
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I came home from the gym today feeling so pumped, I actually asked my husband to take my picture while I posed, all sweaty, showing my newly found bicep.

I usually hide from cameras, but not this time!! Now if I could just get that "sexy beast" pose down without laughing hysterically at myself. Not real good at the sultry thing.
  • notebooksecrets
    notebooksecrets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I wore my old skinny jeans - I've been too scared to try them on since I started putting on weight, so I have no idea how much they did or didn't fit, but they were fine today :-D
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I have a small dog who likes to take off running down the street any time I open the front door and today I took off after her. The look on her face was priceless when she realized I caught up to her all she could do was put her ears back and tail between her legs. C25K is really paying off before i would get in my car and drive down the street to get her

Hee hee hee! I LOVE this one!!! Guess you're the alpha dog now!!
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of shorts the beginning of summer. I started this journey 22 dats ago, and there were too big! My jeans no longer fit either! AND to top it off, my neighbor stopped me to tell me I LOOK like I lost weight! WOOO! =)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    a skirt that i wear all the time actually fit a little looser today than it has been ;)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My husband said "holy *kitten*! I can grab my elbows!" (him hugging me around my waist) followed by "you look like one of those pin-up models"

he rarely compliments me so these rule :bigsmile:
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My first victory of the day (like that? This is just the first!) Is that I was walking into work and noticed that my pants are slowly sliding down lol- time to buy a smaller pair!

I had this "problem" too! :-)
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I actually checked myself out in the mirror at work! (And didnt think ewww. hahaha :happy: )
  • teatime4me
    Options
    Went to the doctor today and blood pressure was 100 over 70, pulse 55.
  • brendalyne
    Options
    I put on my "favorite" sweater this morning.....and promptly took it off because it was so big and baggy on me. Time to shop for a new "favorite", in a smaller size!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Woke up and threw out my bad snacks before I worked out. I should have known better not to buy them (and I pigged out last night).
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My work shirts (unflattering polos with company logo) are loose, no longer clinging to my arms, tummy or hips and my bras are getting too big!!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My entire outfit today was a NSV~
    The Blouse~ previously waaaay too tight is now loose
    The Pants~previously VERY form-fitting, now puckering all over the place
    The Belt~ an NSV on it's own since I NEVER wear one~ but I had to use the INNERMOST hole!

This weekend I was going to wear my strapless bra and when I put it on, the band barely touched me!!! It was a 40 and now I'm a 36!!!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's not an NSV for today but: I did hot yoga last night! It was AMAZING! I was disgustingly gross when I left but felt like a sweaty rockstar! And the best part? I can't WAIT to go next Tuesday night!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I had posted this earlier went to Mc Donalds and threw away the mocha latte, the 90 grams of sugar from myfitnesspal logging was staring at me.

90g of sugar??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!