justgirl81 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Workout: 10 mile run
    Weigh In: 106.9 lbs
    Nutrition: six fishoil.

Goals:
    1. Reach 104.0 lbs by 3/1/24
    2. Punch in 30 minutes early every day (be an Outstanding employee).
    3. Read entire Bible in order (Old and New Testaments). min 1 chapter/day. (Today Mark 7)
  • Julios2k
    Julios2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Chest, Back, abs and 20 min low intense cardio.

Warm up the shoulders joints for about 5 minutes

Chest
    Pec deck machine, 4 sets warming up the chest. 10 to 15 reps
    Couple sets of pull ups to activate the back muscles to help with bench pressing.
    Incline Barbell chest bench press 4 set, reps 15, 10, 8, 6
    Flat Barbell chest bench press 4 sets, reps 15, 10, 8, 6
    Dips for chest, 4 sets 10 to 12 reps

Back
    Pull down machine, wide grip 3 sets, 10 to 15 reps
    Pull down machine, neutral reverse grip 3 sets 10 to 15 reps
    Bent over barbell rows, 3 to 4 sets, rep range 15 to 6 adding weight to each set.
    Dead lift, 4 sets, 10 to 5 reps adding weight to each set.

Abs and 20 minute low intense cardio.

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Upper Power

Bench Press 5x3
    Cable Row 5x6
    Machine Decline Press 5x5
    Machine High Row 5x5
    Standing Smith OHP 3x5
    Cable Woodchoppers 3x10 (High, Cross, Low)
  • HungryCatapillar24
    HungryCatapillar24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Walking dumbbells and Pilates
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,191 Member
    Options
    Machine rowed Saturday but didn't report it here.

Repeat today, and also a repeat of Garmin ineptitude from a few days back (this time I forgot to hit start after setting up the workout :| ). But at least I got it in before this afternoon's osteopathic manipulation appointment.

Both times, my usual 3x2k with 2' row out/in between, 3' CD at end. 2:31.9 pace/19spm on Saturday (mostly Z3, no Z4), 2:29.5/20spm today (a little Z4, even though I don't have full stats; still would've been mostly Z3, I think).
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 984 Member
    edited February 27
    Options
    Climbing, 2.75 hours. Fun session; I was in good form. I went through a recent phase of not really getting any v4s at this gym; I now get a few and most of the v3s. That said, there is a V2 which requires either being tall or being flexible which I didn't get. (You need to plop your right foot somewhere near your head, which was beyond me.)
  • AnnPT77
    edited February 28
    Options
    It was ridiculously hot here, new record high, over 70F (21C). (Previous record: 64F - 18C - in 1867.) Tomorrow's forecast, high 43F (6C), low 20F (-7C), snow showers possible: That's Michigan in the shoulder seasons.

So today I did my first outdoor bike ride of the season. It started as transportation to the vote-o-rama, but I decided to explore the trail extension to the Southeast-ish, recently added. I was surprised: Since my last ride there, it's been extended by about 2 miles, a nice wide, smooth asphalt-paved trail. (It's a big chunk of the planned link to the county seat, a really nice little town.) Then I turned around, mostly retraced the same route home, total just under 16 miles; nice easy pace, just over 10mph moving average on the hybrid bike, about half Z2, most of the rest split between Z1/Z3.

pa3ieee6xlps.jpg
  • nossmf
    Options
    Lower Power

Rack Pull 5x5
    BB Hip Thrust 5x5
    One-Leg Press 5x5 <superset> Leg Press Calf Extend 5x15
    Roman Chair Knee-Ups 4x20

Expected to struggle, between lack of sleep last night plus hitting the gym AFTER work instead of before, but actually was able to INCREASE the weight used on 3 of my 4 lifts.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Lower Power

Rack Pull 5x5
    BB Hip Thrust 5x5
    One-Leg Press 5x5 <superset> Leg Press Calf Extend 5x15
    Roman Chair Knee-Ups 4x20

Expected to struggle, between lack of sleep last night plus hitting the gym AFTER work instead of before, but actually was able to INCREASE the weight used on 3 of my 4 lifts.

In general, I don't like surprises. Sometimes though, like this, they are welcome and... surprising.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Swimming, 1.6 km. (I have been going before work, this time I went after which gave me longer to get more distance in.)
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Tuesday
    Workout: 8 mile crosstrainer, 1 mile run
    Weigh In: 107.7 lbs
    Nutrition: seven fishoil.

Goals:
    3. Read entire Bible in order (Old and New Testaments). min 1 chapter/day. (Today Mark 9 intro)
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    edited February 28
    Options
    9z6vsvk0p9lm.jpeg
    Bypassed the weekly hump day 10k. I could likely have knocked it out, but goal for this week was 45 min 🏃🏾s. Every day I’ve added .5 mph increase from M-W. Tomorrow I take it down by .5 for the remainder of the week sticking to the 45 minute 🏃🏾s. I missed the 4th mile by a few seconds of having all 5 miles today under 9 minutes. Good enough… Happy hump day to all.
  • justgirl81
    edited February 29
    Options
    Wednesday
    Workout: 7 mile run
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs
    Nutrition: seven fishoil. Reduced junk carbs by 34% from what I've been inhaling lately! Not perfect, but an improvement.

Goals:
    3. Read entire Bible in order (Old and New Testaments). min 1 chapter/day. (Today Mark 9 complete)
  • paulwiggers
    paulwiggers Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

It has been quite an active week so far.

Mon: Full body weightlifting; Squat, deadlift, dips, pull-ups, push-ups, face-pulls, hanging leg raises, ab-wheel

Tue: Interval running training

Wed: Full body weightlifting: Overhead Press, Bench Press, Tricep extensions, Barbell curls, Back Extensions, Leg raises

Thu: 2x 11km bicycle ride (commute), 3km recovery run

The week isn't finished yet. Got two more weightlifting sessions planned and 1 more running session. I will be looking to change the weightlifting to three days per week to make it more sustainable in the long run.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Thursday

Weights: Upper Hypertrophy

Incline Bench Press 3x10
    DB Bench Press 3x10
    BB Row 4x10 (2 sets pronated, 2 sets supinated)
    Pulldown 3x10 (1 set each hands over, under, neutral-grip)
    Face Pull 3x10
    Cable Lateral Raise 3x10
    Preacher Curl 3x10 (3-second negatives)
    Cable Pushdown 3x10 (5-second negatives)
    Perloff Press 3x15sec

Friday

Weights: Lower Hypertrophy

Squats 4x15
    BB Step-Ups 3x12
    Leg Extension 3x12
    Lying Leg Curl 3x12
    Calves Extend 4x15 <superset> Cable Crunch 4x10
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    Still dragging, not working out every day (argh!), but decided to do a longer but very mild stationary bike ride today. I set up for an hour, plus 3' cool down. I tried to stay under 140bpm HR (about 78% HRmax) . . . and almost succeeded (hit the 140 a few times, but not over) 101W average for the hour.
  • jackybeertje
    jackybeertje Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I work out at orangetheory
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    Repeat, sort of. Another 1 hour stationary bike plus 3 minute cool-down, but I was really dragging so decided to shoot for a Z2 workout. Succeeded, but even so the last 10 minutes of the hour seemed to take as long as the first 30 (ugh). (85W average, 96% Z2.)
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Thursday
    Workout: 6 mile crosstrainer
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs
    Nutrition: seven fishoil. Acceptable (good, acceptable, unacceptable, or terrible)

Friday
    Workout: 5 mile walk
    Weigh In: no weigh in
    Nutrition: seven fishoil. Acceptable

Saturday
    Weigh In: 105.7 lbs
    Nutrition: seven fishoil. Unacceptable

Goals:
    1. Reach 104.0 lbs by 3/8/24
    3. Read entire Bible in order (Old and New Testaments). min 1 chapter/day. (Today Mark 10)
  • justgirl81
    edited March 4
    Options
    Sunday
    Weigh In: 107.4 lbs
    Nutrition: seven fishoil. Unacceptable (good, acceptable, unacceptable, or terrible)

Goals:
    1. Reach 104.0 lbs by 3/8/24
    3. Read entire Bible in order (Old and New Testaments). min 1 chapter/day. (Today Mark 11)