How did you come up with your username

Options

Replies

• shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    17 years ago when my husband and I first met, he called me toots. My son started calling him pops. We married each other, divorced each other, and spent 10 years apart. We reconnected and the first thing out of his mouth was hi toots. We are married again (I know strange) but we have always been in love with one another.
  • scoutsbear
    Options
    I used to be a part of an organization called the Madison Scouts, so = scouts.
    And I have the tendency to be scruffy and look like a teddy bear with glasses = bear.

So, if A = B, and B = C , I am a scoutsbear. :laugh:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Bobby is the name that was given to my by my parents, Lee and Laura...and Daniel was the last name of my parents, Lee and Laura. Put them together and you have BobbyDaniel!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    was my twitter name, so I cheated, lol.

Memphis=my city, and I love it :)
  • missjessica83
    Options
    Well my full title is the most righteous madame jessica....it was a lost weekend with my best mate hahaha but ive always been MissJessica on forums etc so it stuck 83 is the year i landed on this planet shhhhhh :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    mine is about DAIRY being a horrible thing to eat and drink..:indifferent:

even though it taste great its not good...:noway:
    facepalm10.jpg
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Niste Ketlin.. It is Croatian/Bosnian. Niste means "You are not" and Ketlin translates to "Katherine.. My name is Katherine, but everyone calls me Ketlin.

So, YOU ARE NOT KATHERINE!
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My new married title (mrspenton) and the year I got married (2009)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    RoRo is a joke rapper nickname my niece gave me. Don't go by Ro or RoRo IRL. My real name is Roma.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My family calls me Lemonade. My name is Emily :)
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My name and area code!
  • Navmachine
    Options
    "nav" is short for Naveen, wich was the name of my online role playing character i had when i was in 8th grade. (dont judge me! i'm awsome!) the machine part came later, as a joke from my ability to work 14 hours straight on costumes and prop pieces.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I used to be a part of an organization called the Madison Scouts, so = scouts.
    And I have the tendency to be scruffy and look like a teddy bear with glasses = bear.

So, if A = B, and B = C , I am a scoutsbear. :laugh:

Cool, another DCI fan :smile:

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Bregalad it's a guy, but a friend and I were reading the LOTR books in college and they said I was like him :laugh: So, I've been using bregalad as a username for years. My other standard is rachel7583, which is my first name, and my birthdate.
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is a fan of Katt Willams has seen the "It's Pimp'in Pimp'n" stand up comedy DVD..got username from there.. 512 is my area code.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is a fan of Katt Willams has seen the "It's Pimp'in Pimp'n" stand up comedy DVD..got username from there.. 512 is my area code.

LOL!! I knew IMMEDIATELY where your username came from!! Po little tink-tink lol
  • LOL Just look at my pic and you'll see why
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My nickname has always been "Baby" because when I was born my sisters went to school and told the teacher that they had a new sister...When the teacher asked my name they couldn't remember and just said "Baby" and it stuck (to this day they STILL call me Baby)...I was living next door to some very well mannered children about 15 years ago who called me Ms. Baby...I thought that was so cute (and so respectful) that I got personal plates on my vehicle that say MS BABY...the 117 is my Birthday (November 7th)

And there you have it...The way the screen name MsBaby117 came to be...
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I dont really know how I came up with my username. It just came to me.:frown:
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Just what everyone calls me and my house number:happy: not cos I haven't got imagination, I just can't remember different names!
  • redhead91
    Options
    I'm a redhead born in 1991 :)