Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Thank you! 😊 @judefit1
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,790 Member
    Options
    judefit1 wrote: Β»
    @_JeffreyD_
    I get it! My issue is I've flirted with an eating disorder in the past and can get too extreme, so I need to remind myself that moderation and health come first. I've had a tendency to extreme dieting and it's caused health issues that are now safely under control- and I want to keep them there!

Whatever gets you to your goal (safely) is what's best for you!

Gotcha! @judefit1
  • Krysless2
    Options
    SW: 174
    • Thu 03/07: 173.6;-.4lbs
      ~ Im repeating this from yesterday because I just don’t think I’m taking myself seriously (for crying out loud!!)

<<< Plan on watching old KETO YouTuber videos for mental refreshments!>>>

Requesting everyone’s recommendations for this-please(or how did you motivate/learn yourself how to eat on a Keto diet? THANK YOU(kindly)! 😊 >>>
    Stayed Below SW 174🟒=Yes πŸ”΄=No
    (Thu> > > > > > > > Next Sat)
    πŸŸ’πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    • 03/08 Fri ~ 2nd Day
    • 03/09
    • 03/10 Sun ~ 4th Day
    • 03/11
    • 03/12
      *MiniGoal: Under 172
    • 03/13 Wed ~ 7th Day
    • 03/14
    • 03/15
    • 03/16 Sat ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Wed 03/06: 174;-0lbs
      ~ Another day another dollar!🫀 No change in the scale today. Did have a lot of keto β€œproducts” yesterday, which I’ve been trying to limit to once a day. A Hungry-ghost lingered around my stomach all day but I do believe he doubled as a Tired-ghost… neither was Friendly! Lol
      ***MUST get good sleep to reach my goals.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 485 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    @pettycoatjunction glorious walk! Thx for sharing! I love Oregon- have visited a handful of times… gorgeous area -one of my favorite states πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @Krysless2
    . Please feel free to check out my History & Journey. No secrets or tips from me…. Just eat allowable foods, record macros & kcals. I did go through a keto flu phase in 2019 but once my body got used to it, it has never returned. I also experienced horrific leg cramping, but learned to supplement with electrolytes, magnesium

Thank you for the input. I’m not great with the acronyms so I had to look up WOE .. lol

I did try to view your diary to get further insight but it seems it is set to privateπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ