Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Great news @quilteryoyo 😃
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    The Physician Assistant at the Cardiovascular Surgeons office I saw today used to be an ultra marathoner, so he "gets" me. I really like him. He said everything looked good on the CT scan, so the aneurysm repair is holding and no other expansion "down stream." I just have to get the scan and see him once a year, assuming all goes well.

Great news @quilteryoyo! 😀
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas and I still don't know what a pumpjack is. Perhaps we need to add that to the opening information. 😳😂😂
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

@Laurz9191 Great job on the speedy treadmill run this morning. I hope you are able to get in a nice easy run this afternoon.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    Options
    Thanks @codygirlfriday Great job listening to your body. I hope a walk day will clear up any niggles and you'll have a good run tomorrow.

Nice work @daria0919 .

Great job with your second run @Laurz9191 .

@yirara I'm sorry you didn't reach your goal before you have your surgery. Hopefully you will get answers and will reach it later in the year! I was glad to see that you had fun anyway. That's the most important thing.

Nice run @kgirlhart . Are the pumpjacks noisy?

You did great @SummerSkier . I'm glad the microburst/straight line winds didn't cause you any issues other than taking a break mid run.