MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
    edited March 9
    Options
    @SummerSkier One of my sisters lives in Abilene. That's where we go if we want to go to the movies.

@quilteryoyo Sometimes they are noisy.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo Sorry to hear you're having a tough time finding motivation right now. I have a feeling you'll be back before long.
    So officially I came third, but I have a medal for 2nd place, with tomorrow's date on it.

That's hilarious! Who knows, maybe some foreshadowing for tomorrow's race?
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @ContraryMaryMary . All of that sounds awesome and a great way to celebrate! Beautiful view. I'm glad the dogs were friendly.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @ContraryMaryMary . All of that sounds awesome and a great way to celebrate! Beautiful view. I'm glad the dogs were friendly.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,393 Member
    Options
    Catching up, again.
    @yirara ugh, you sure deserve a break. I hope they can get some answers for you

Aww, thanks hun <3 I hope something will come out of it. Not looking forward to it because they don't numb the muscle I think, but still looking forward to it. Plus I'll spend the whole day on the day of the procedure on a hotel bed with a bag of crisps and some shows on my computer as I won't be able to move 😅
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,440 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @ContraryMaryMary 🍾🎉 🎂
    Sounds like you had a perfect day!