WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Vicki oh my! Glad you weren't hurt.

I've got phone calls to make and a document to find, and I'm fighting the urge to eat something instead. But the taste treat would only last seconds. And the craving will go away if I let it go. I did have two glasses of water. If I want to procrastinate I can do it without eating.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    edited March 11
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 7min 3sec, 41elev, 2.85ap, 80ahr, 97mhr, 6.11mi= 634c
    Strava app= 748c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 1hr 29min 38sec, 1969elev, 49arpm, 123aw, gear40, 15.4amph, 114ahr, 137mhr, 23.05mi= 362c
    Zwift stats- 1hr 29min 39sec, 1970elev, 122aw, 48arpm, 15.46amph, 23.1mi= 630c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 6.58min, 20elev, 105aw, 19amph, 47arpm, gear40, 101ahr, 130mhr, 2.20mi= 50c
    Zwift stats- 6.58min, 22elev, 108aw, 42arpm, 2.21mi= 42c

Total 25.25 miles ridden

Total cal 1046

• Anniesquats100
    Options
    Wow Pip a cruise to Alaska sounds wonderful!

Annie in Delaware
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,952 Member
    Options
    https://www.amazon.com/Pre-Lit-Prismatic-Tree-Christmas-Decorations/dp/B0CMYYXPTQ
    My fun find at Black Friday today.
    Only problem is- no instructions so trying to track them down now- contacted this seller and sounds like he is just a reseller. Told me to contact the manufacturer. My box is plain, no name on it so can't do that.
    For $2, I will see what I can do.
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Tracey Yay for 100%! 🎉
    Great job!

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,884 Member
    Options
    Vicki - Phew! What a scare! I hope it isn't too expensive. <3

Ginny - So lovely to see you with all the grandchildren. What a blessing! <3

I got an email to register for the 'patientknowsbest' portal at the County hospital. So I did. :) Everything is on there, including my wrist I broke last May, and all my bloods, including a couple of new ones, which are normal. But my recent hip X-rays won't be on there until April 4th. :o;) I suppose it's to give the doctor time to have a look at them and talk it over. Seems a long time though.

I'm still resting with my knees up and applying heat. Hope I sleep better tonight, last night was one L O N G ache.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

When was the last time you bought a new mattress?

And is your mattress relatively soft?

Firmer mattresses are supposed to be better for the back and hips, especially for stomach sleepers.

M in Oz
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Vicki Happy birthday in spite of all the challenges!

April I have NSVT. Latest 2 week heart monitor showed two episodes 8 beats and a 16 beat occurances. It isn't unusual for me to get a strange beat or two of over 190 each week. The thing is nothing too serious at this stage. They did tell me no HITT exercises or running. Bummers-lol! I can walk, dance, etc. Just no fast rhythm changes. Hope yours is also watch and see for now.

Just finished page 13. The universe is a mess! I totally understand the mental issues! It has been rough for me.

Time for sleep.
    Much love and many healing thoughts!

Kylia in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,214 Member
    edited March 12
    Options
    Machka - I had thought about the mattress, but I sleep in three different beds, usually two a night, so I don't think it's that. I'm currently lying on a very firm one in the front bedroom, having migrated from the marital bed at 3.30. It's my front thighs that ache most. I am propping my hip up with a cushion. I change position all the time, side, to side, front, back.
    Last night was a better night, still achey, but I did drift back off to sleep more often. :) it's usually in hourly batches, after an initial sleep of two or three hours. When I get fed up, I migrate, so I can thrash about, or read if I'm desperate, without disturbing John.

Got to decide whether to go with John to pick up Bea this afternoon.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,491 Member
    Options
    Today’s gratitude: Line dance class. Savings to cover Joe’s DDS appointment surprise.
    Machka Happy to hear of your bicycle ride, thanks for the Vanilla info. Intrigued to hear about your plan.
    Heather had to google your paper sizes ;) looks like A3 is what I would call “journal” or 11x17” ish. So glad you’re feeling a bit better, it is curious about the abnormal reading. :love: Johnny’s card for Bea.
    Ginny :love: the pic of you and the grands.
    Lisa love your take on the balance and so glad you both quit nicotine.
    Barbie thanks for your wise words. I try to remind myself that “comparisons are odious” but frequently fall into the “not. . .enough” trap.
    Joy I wish Joe would accept me accompanying him to doctor appointments, but he’s yet to accept that two heads are better than one.
    Vicki no wonder you were upset. ((hugs))
    Debbie that was quite a score. Could it be a Member’s Mark (Sam’s Club brand)?
    https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-6-foot-pre-lit-prismatic-tree/P03016605
    Kylia ((hugs)), much love and healing thoughts back atcha!
    3/10: Move mins- wii:12 PT:16 d:0 x&a:0 dogs:0 Jeopardy walking:37 grooming Tumble: 23. Steps:6675
    Fuel: sugar in vs mfp=20 CI<CO net=530 vits=0.5
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, ptT, ptS, laundry, vimeo church. Wt: 133.2
    Later, lighter, loveliesBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    March: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.
  • Julieann404
    Julieann404 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Off out to craft this morning.

☘️ Terri

You're up and at 'em early this morning! Have a fun day.