1 week walking challenge 🌟

Options
oremgirl1
oremgirl1 Posts: 59 Member
Hello!

My name is Becky. Just a little background about me. In the past year and I half I’ve suffered a stroke, been diagnosed with diabetes and cancer, and had major surgery. I’ve felt awful for so long. I’m finally starting to feel better and it time to start working on my fitness…again.

So, the challenge is:

Walking at least 30 minutes 4 times this week. This can be done outside or on a treadmill.

Post what days and how long you walked for.

4/18
4/19
4/20
4/21
4/22
4/23
4/24

Let’s get our bodies moving!

Replies

• ggmoo
    ggmoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’m going for the 30 minutes 4x a week challenge! Hello everyone in the group and best of luck for the week ahead!
    3/18
    3/19
    3/20
    3/21
    3/22
    3/23
    3/24
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    ggmoo wrote: »
    I’m in! I’m going for the 30 minutes 4x a week challenge! Hello everyone in the group and best of luck for the week ahead!
    3/18
    3/19
    3/20
    3/21
    3/22
    3/23
    3/24

Thanks for joining me.
  • brittneydh
    brittneydh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    I’m in!

Welcome!
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    Day one complete! 3 more days to go this week.

4/18 walked 30 minutes and just over a mile. I know to some, that is nothing but considering I couldn’t walk more than a few steps at a time last summer, I call that a win!
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    Just finished my 2nd 30 minute walk for the week. I hope everyone has a great day and can get some movement in!
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    Another walk in the books. One more to go for this week.
  • oremgirl1
    Options
    And my goal is complete! I did 4 days or walking at least 30 minutes. I’m happy I did it.