Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    Easter - we normally go somewhere over Easter because I have 5 days off, and then usually take the rest of the week off. But we just did that for my birthday, so I think I'll take only the 5 days (Friday - Tuesday) this time, and we won't go anywhere. Maybe a day trip, but not away overnight.

Hopefully there will be walking, cycling, a bit of time at our local beach, gardening, and maybe church.

Easter has never been an eating holiday for me ... except for Cadbury Creme Eggs. :) I ordered some of those in this week's groceries. :) But I really don't recall my family ever doing a special meal for Easter growing up, and I certainly didn't put together a special meal for Easter at any point as an adult.

Machka in Oz
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    3yhlo41qdqkr.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Rita - I thought Al Anon was about being a partner to an alcoholic and not being codependent.

Went to the clinic. Lovely young woman, and she's encouraged me to keep up the exercise and given me some new ones. I probably won't go again, bit of a journey, but I enjoyed it. She is going to write a supportive email for my ops.

Now for a nap. The cleaner is here, the window cleaner has been, and I have a Zoom at 4. Then babysitting at my son's. I've created a meal pack of Bolognese, tagliatelle, parmesan, and green beans, to take with us and cook there.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Kim ~ Those are great memories from both your childhood and later as a young adult.

Tina ~ Glad you had a good visit for the weeding and the added bonus of going kayaking.

Carol in GA
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,490 Member
    Options
    Today’s gratitude: cozy, warm cabin in the misty, foggy woods.
    Won a cabbage at Bunco yesterday, will cook with corned beef and potatoes tomorrow for a late “Irish day” meal. Shoulder MRI tomorrow, fingers X’d.
    Terri “turned the stone to the dry side”?
    Lanette I think we’re all different but it would be amazing to me for both sides to be equally loose/tight… in yoga class no one ever was… Really enjoyed the hugelkultur video, thanks!
    Safe travels Betsy, we’ll miss you ‘til the fall.
    Lisa your adding a few seconds at a time yoga is inspiring! Well done!
    Kim, no classes or clergy time required :laugh: Hardware cloth lining raised beds is an absolute requirement here… g o p h e r s :noway: I just blew $$ on See’s eggs for Easter, other than that we won’t eat anything special… :naughty:
    Debbie what Kim said about Mike looking in on your mom :heart:
    Rori so good to hear from you. Ah Laurel Canyon music. :heart:.
    Heather hope the new exercises really help. I’m a bit disappointed, was hoping for somehow “more” for you.
    3/17: Move mins- wii:0 PT:0 d:0 x&a:0 dogs:0 stroll with Sarah and Jeopardy walking:100 Steps:7655
    Fuel: sugar in vs mfp=-19 CI<CO net=-400 vits=0.5
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, ptT, ptS, church, Bunco ;} Wt:133.2
    Time to follow Annie’s Lisa, Machka, Rori’s Lanette’s examples and get moving and stretching.
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    March: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.

• ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    🦋
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,045 Member
    Options
    April that's wonderful news about your son! Yay!

Annie in Delaware