Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• VitaminLB
    VitaminLB Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!

I tend to struggle to stay motivated, so could use some friends here to help keep my accountable & focussed on my goal! Feel free to add me :)
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,372 Member
    Hey again!
  • bobbylittle00
    bobbylittle00 Posts: 2 Member
    Oh I need genuine friends, who wants the same goal as mine. Keeping fit, healthy
  • pricetroxell73
    pricetroxell73 Posts: 2 Member
    Here to workout and meet new friends. hey hit me up.
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 131 Member
    Back on here and trying to make new friends and also get back to losing weight and holding myself accountable through diet and exercise!
  • dubble306
    dubble306 Posts: 14 Member
    43 year old dad looking to get into the best shape of my life. I'd like to make some friends to help keep me accountable. Cheers from Canada
  • NancySavage2024
    NancySavage2024 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, new here to myfitnesspal. Looking for consistency and friendship only. Add me if you wish. Type 2 diabetic, happily married to my best friend, and need to have accountability.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,372 Member
    Me! I do! Add me!
  • talkwithedgar
    talkwithedgar Posts: 1 Member
    Add me up if you're skinny and want to gain some weight! 😭 I can't be the only one that eats a lot and sees no results
  • resslamania
    resslamania Posts: 18 Member
    I’d love some more friends!!
  • trixsterjl31
    trixsterjl31 Posts: 71 Member
    I've been using this site on and off for 7 years and have 3 friends lol.
  • SilkyJain371
    SilkyJain371 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All, I am new to this community but I have already started my journey to be fit this year. I am physically active 3 times a week while playing badminton or swimming but now I would like to work on my diet. I am vegetarian not vegan and don't eat eggs so looking for ideas to make quick healthy meals. I love veggies! Would love to make friends with similar interest.
  • 54cqxn242h
    54cqxn242h Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y’all! I have 100 lbs to lose, so I’ll be here for a while. I’m still learning how to maneuver. Please feel free to add me, though.
  • RomBomMFP
    RomBomMFP Posts: 43 Member
    I’d love some friends on here! Feel free to add me

961x2vh97wnn.jpeg
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Where did it go?
  • cassandreaman
    cassandreaman Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys! How are you all? Add me please!
  • PeterWithers2024
    PeterWithers2024 Posts: 3 Member
    Good afternoon! Hope your days treating you well! And bless your journey. I’m doing 3 day a week workouts with a 500 calorie deficit. I listen to Mike israetel for advice. Also use David goggins stories to get me going.
  • PeterWithers2024
    PeterWithers2024 Posts: 3 Member
    Good afternoon hope your days treating you and bless your journey! I listen to Dr. Mike Isreatel for advice and use multiple ideas to stay moving. I do 3 day a week full body workouts and am eating in a 500 calorie deficit. Currently.
  • myrabrand1
    myrabrand1 Posts: 36 Member
    I would like to add more friends. I am back, trying again and this time would like to utilize the community and add friends. I hope this helps me this time. Thanks
  • Aisha_leoness22
    Aisha_leoness22 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, just starting on my fitness journey. Would love new friends where we can motivate and empower each other :smile: