WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    Ugh ,bad news from the drs for Tracy baby b the smaller of the 2 is missing a forearm ,she is absolutely devastated..I told her,well there isn't much that can be done right now.. but she is in tears.. I don't know what to do for her.. I feel horrible..
    People learn to work with disabilities and now she has to do genetic testing..
    Oh just pray for her poor girl..

That would be hard to hear, but hopefully the testing doesn't show anything else, and she will just have a baby that has to learn a bit differently. So much can be done these days.
    Tracey
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Lisa so glad your iron levels are better. With the new drug, you will be a new woman!

Annie in Delaware
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Today was grocery shopping day. Bought more dishwashing liquid, and a drying rack, as I have to hand wash dishes now. Its weird having to lug stuff from the fridge in the living room to the kitchen. When we were buying bagels we saw 1/2 a marionberry pie, and we had to buy it. I even bought a small carton of whipping cream, to use on our slices. We both ate very late this afternoon, so it won't be for today. I had a long phone conversation with my best friend from Connecticut. We met in 1987, were stationed in Japan together, but haven't seen each other since then. When we talk we just pick up our friendship like we have never been apart. We have gone thru much. We talked about 2 hours! My phone started beeping because it needed to be plugged back into its cradle and recharged!
    I bought the bagels to go with more strawberries and strawberry cream cheese. At least I did not buy and candy, or cookies or chips, just those three items to make heaven. I try to eat as healthy as I can, with items that aren't processed. But then today I bought Velveeta, which is about as processed as you can get! I do like to make good Italian pasta, a simple roux, then Velveeta cubed, and sometimes leftover taco meat. Its not low calorie, but I only have it once every so often. There's hope for me yet!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    Pip. - Sorry for the loss of your mother.

Tracy in Edmonton
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    PIP: My condolences on the loss of your Mom. A little surreal to be at the same hospital where you lost your sister.

Peace to You,
    Rosemarie from Georgia
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Pip, so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I am very glad that you decided to go up when you did, even if she was "out" I'm sure she knew you were there. {{{HUGS}}}
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3