APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Well, it was a thought @AlphaHowls , but apparently not a good one. :wink: That wrist looks like it was painful. So glad that you decided to get healthy. Hopefully you will stabilize now that you are doing the right things.

You did great @ContraryMaryMary ! That's a lot of gardening! Glad you got in a nice, long nap.

Sounds like you had a great run @Laurz9191 . Enjoy the taper.

@yirara Glad your muscle is working! Now you know you can run when you want to and the weather clears up.

Welcome @Knyvern ! Slow and easy is the way to go. You did great today!

Welcome @Emilienewme ! Nice goal and this is a great group you have joined.

Sounds like a fun run @emptydog and then a great nap. :wink:

Sounds like a great weekend @Scott6255 . Glad your son's GF's parents are nice.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Nice run @kgirlhart . It's 80F (26.7C) here, but supposed to be below freezing again Sat and Sun morning. I love spring, but I wish it would level out with the temps a bit. LOL

Great running @Laurz9191 . Way to stick to the taper and glad you didn't fall!

Great running @yirara . You sure don't want to overdo it until the muscle heals.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome @quilteryoyo and @tarun_yadavA y'all got to meet IRL!!! I know a good time was had by all (even if it was brunch) 😄
    @ContraryMaryMary wow, that's scary! Glad you and everyone was OK.

Got in 7.5 miles this evening. Pretty decent run. Temp was a nice 63F, but 22mph NW wind made it challenging at times (going North and West) 😁

exercise.png
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    That is scary @ContraryMaryMary . I'm glad everyone was okay.

Awww. Thanks @chris_in_cal . :love:

Hahaha @Scott6255 . Great running. The wind can make it so hard.

I thought so too @tarun_yadavA ! :lol::love:

I did get to play tennis tonight! Yeah. It was fun. Lost one and won one. The one lost was done so in a tie break. So, it was fun and close games.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,795 Member
    Options
    Haha... When Tarun meets up with me we are going for a RUN or WUN or something like that. Probably not this year but I know Austin will be in his travel sights (sites) one day.

What is an UTE? At first I thought animal. Then maybe parked vehicle. I refuse to google it tho. LOL.

Happy APril everyone. I haven't decided on my goal yet. Maybe I will just record and see where it goes.

Got 7 in yesterday morning and the weather was exactly perfect. It is also looking like it might NOT be cloudy and rainy for the eclipse next Monday. Getting a little excited.
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did an easy recovery 4.5km today on the treadmill because I didn’t want to get wet and muddy for such a short run. I’m so looking forward to my last long run tomorrow, although the weather forecast has been suggesting I will probably get drenched.

@tarun_yadavA and @quilteryoyo That is so cool that you met and had @tarun_yadavA ‘s favourite meal! What a special occasion. Im happy you could make it happen!!!

@ContraryMaryMary I‘m glad the car didn’t hit you! I hope the road becomes “sun” safer soon. Back when I was in high school, a fellow high school cross country friend/teammate of mine got hit and killed while running in a similar situation around sunset. The driver just couldn’t see. Please be careful out on the road!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    I mistakenly posted my first April run in the March thread
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/48018523/#Comment_48018523