APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart Nice running - that wind makes it so much more difficult though.

@shanaber Glad you were able to get in a walk and run with Hobbes. He did great on the agility course! Looks like so much fun.

I hope you can @daria0919 .

hahaha @SummerSkier . I'm sure you could have a fun run with @tarun_yadavA . You are speedy enough. I'm no where close. :lol: Great run and I hope the skies are clear for you Monday. We're supposed to be in the 80% coverage area, but I think it is going to be cloudy and I can't seem to find any viewing sunglasses anywhere. I hope you have yours ready.

Nice recovery run @Laurz9191 . I hope the weather breaks for your long run tomorrow.

I hear ya @emptydog . Sometimes rainy days just get you down.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    It was pouring rain when my alarm went off this morning so no run for me. Hate I missed brunch with @tarun_yadavA and @quilteryoyo. I didn't know there would be English sweets to try! :p Love the pictures!

@shanaber - I needed a Hobbes sighting! He did good with the agility run but I bet he missed you directing him. Soon you will be out there for all the runs!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA wonder if you will go past the Potomac. I used to bike from Mt Vernon thru Old Town Alexandria into DC almost daily when I lived close to the trail. It might be a good adventure for your son and you/
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart I'm glad you had a nice run and was able to sleep in a bit. I hope the doctor's appointment goes well.

Nice run @Laurz9191 . You are prepared for that race, regardless of the weather.

Enjoy your meet up with @daria0919 @tarun_yadavA . Drive safely.