skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I am at 178.8, so down 1.5 lbs, Yay!

Machka your new place sounds marvelous! And much safer.

I am up extra early. Hope I can get a nap later.

Annie in Delaware
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Nick's swedish lite ice cream? Instead of milk fat for creaminess, it uses a modified plant- based oil, whatever that is. I'm convincing myself not to try a strawberry milkshake in the restaurant because the portion size will be ridiculous and the calorie count astronomical. This sounds like a better choice, although rather highly processed.

Annie in Delaware
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Nick's swedish lite ice cream? Instead of milk fat for creaminess, it uses a modified plant- based oil, whatever that is. I'm convincing myself not to try a strawberry milkshake in the restaurant because the portion size will be ridiculous and the calorie count astronomical. This sounds like a better choice, although rather highly processed.

Annie in Delaware

I use Skinny Cow sometimes.

https://www.peters.com.au/brands/skinny-cow/

t38d0mtdovkd.png

Machka in Oz
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Machka ... beautiful views!
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Lisa you are right. I resist the to-go box because I want to eat it all. I need to make peace with a smaller portion ahead of time.

I did twenty eight minutes on my bike and fourteen minutes walking! Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    Regarding serving sizes ...

Restaurants here usually offer two sizes for meals: Entree and Main. Entree is about 1/2 or 2/3 the size of the main. I always order the Entree and it's a fairly reasonable size for a meal ... maybe just slightly larger than what I would eat at home.

If I had to guess, the entree choice of pasta in the example below would likely be a bowl with about 500 grams of pasta and sauce. At home, I would eat 375 grams of pasta and sauce with another 100-150 grams of veggies. There wouldn't really be enough in the entree to box up half to take home without leaving me a little hungry.

But if I ordered the main, that would be above and beyond what I could eat!!

https://www.lamensahobart.com/menu
    m3xpmzkinh89.png

Regarding compression stocking ...

I have several pair and I think that $9 is an amazing price!! They run $30-$50 a pair in stores here.

I thought I was doing well when I got my husband and I each a pair for our flight to and from Canada for $20/pair!

I use mine for flights or after running, standing for a long period, long walks, etc.

Machka in Oz