Calling all vegans

Options
Hi! Today is my first day using MFP to track macros, etc. Any other vegan or Plant-based folks here? I’m in Wyoming!

Replies

• lhfine2018
    lhfine2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan but vegetarian. Very interested in increasing protein in a variety of ways.
  • carliedillman
    carliedillman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm plant based over here in Virginia :) How long has you been vegan or plant based?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,387 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Y'all might enjoy this relatively new group in the MFP Community, for plant-based eaters whether vegan, vegetarian, or meat-sparse omnivore types.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145477-herbivores-of-mfp

Me, I've been vegetarian for almost 50 years, and part of the MFP world for almost 9 (year of loss, rest of it maintenance).

Best wishes for success!
  • llarocca0514
    llarocca0514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan is challenging m.. have you ever looked into “FitVegan”? They develop meal plans and exercise plans for vegans. I’ve never been Vegan but they’re a company that may be worth looking into. They have a lot of free resources too!!
  • kalebramsey89
    kalebramsey89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New vegan here in Texas. Howdy 🤠
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    Vegan here in Raleigh North Carolina! Been vegan since 2019 and love it!!!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Been looking for the vegans! Please add me if you need active friends, I’m here daily!!! x
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, for 6 years now after 29 as vegetarian. Live in the UK. Happy to meet like-minded friends for motivation and support
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mostly vegan, always vegetarian. Sending you a friend request.
  • AlanMUV
    AlanMUV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is my first time checking out the MyFitnessPal community pages. I'm Alan from Washington State. I've been plant-based for nine months and focused on personal training for the last 8 weeks. So far, I've had incredible results but struggled with consistent meal prep.

Has anyone heard of The Vegan Gym? They're on YouTube and Facebook as well. They have lots of great meal prep ideas that meet the nutrient needs that many think vegans lack in their diet.