New here! Looking for people to be motivated with!

Options
Hi! I’m McKenzie, I’ve been trying with this app casually for awhile. But now I really need to get serious in my journey. I’m currently 230 lbs and have a goal of wanting to get to 140.

Replies

• hblakeley
    hblakeley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi McKenzie
    I am also like you. I am 268lbs and want to loose 88lbs. I had to look that up as in Australia we use kilograms.
    Would love to connect for motivation. I feel like I have been on some sort of diet all my life. But recent health issues and medications had me put on 40lbs. So now I am really wanting this to work and am trying hard everyday to succeed.
    My name is Heather
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    U got this. Small steps big rewards
  • gettingmylife100
    gettingmylife100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey McKenzie!!

I have similar goals. :)
  • sharrington2017
    sharrington2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi McKenzie! I also have goals similar to yours!
  • trudeshbeery
    trudeshbeery Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you want aid love to be friends. Struggle bus right now for me.
  • bernardpatricia58
    bernardpatricia58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not new but I am trying to get familiar with using myfitnesspal. So hello everyone l am Pat and I am doing OK with the weight thing, so good luck to everyone.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Im.here quite a bit add if like
  • helenmorrisson
    helenmorrisson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm also trying to lose weight and am looking for a bunch of great women folk to help me to stay motivated and who I can also cheer on.

I'm 126lbs but have recently been diagnosed with a thyroid problem and long covid, so the lbs are piling on. I was 113lbs last year, so I'm finding it pretty Overwhelming. This means I'm having to exercise really hard and eat very little, which is super depressing.

Lets go girls