Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,539 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 1min 57sec, 83elev, 3.01ap, 84ahr, 103mhr, 6.16mi= 613c
    Strava app = 754c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 38.06min, 108elev, 118aw, 19.9amph, 40 & 35gear, 49arpm, 113ahr, 138mhr, 12.64mi= 271c
    Strava app= 256c
    Zwift stats- 38.08min, 108elev, 118aw, 48arpm, 19.83amph, 12.6mi= 257c
    Other- 40.47min, pressure wash front entryway, do a bit of rearranging and pressure wash front patio= 188c

Total cal 1072
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    🐈‍⬛
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,487 Member
    Options
    Today’s gratitude: Joe went willingly to his annual exam. Thankful he likes his GP, DDS and eye Dr, and tolerates the dermatologist and ENT who have released him until something changes.
    Rusty :love: your film idea. Have no clue who would play me. Somebody chatty for sure ;)
    Rita I dunno, maybe Herb or Red’s Gram?
    Heather love the pic of Bea and Gracie up in a tree.
    Lisa courragia. Hope the handsome young doctor understood and will try again in six months.
    Carol ((hugs)) So very sorry for all the losses this year. ((hugs))
    Debbie I’m disappointed in your doctor allowing the intern to continue to hurt you. Shame on her!
    Lanette I’m in your and Flea’s camp on the puh CAHNS.
    Speaking of pecans, sure miss Suebdew.
    Time to snooze,
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    April: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,859 Member
    Options
    RustyBFF wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm enjoying the little snippets on here. It has the makings of a future film about a bunch of supportive women on the internet who find themselves suddenly having to pull together to solve or plot a murder. Or more upliftingly save one of us when they have to flee from there current home.

So if this were to happen who would play you? I think it might be fun to visualise each other this way.

I think I would like to be played by Helena Bonham Carter

Rusty in Yorkshire

Catherine Zeta-Jones :)

I wrote a little semi-mystery story based on a weekend trip my husband and I took a few years ago. :smiley:
    http://machka.net/2021/11/27/maria-island/

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    @Rusty gave me an idea. I have an active imagination and always liked writing, so I need your help. I found this online, but we can do this virtually. Please pick a character for yourself and I will see if I can get a story going for us. Read through the screen shots and fill in where you want, that is if you want to play. I’ll put things together for a fun story about us and by us. The MFP Murder Mystery Women Fantasy!!

6rp2qonv9i0j.jpeg
    s28wt0lqa3m4.jpeg
    he7ataxv4kqo.jpeg

I wish to be the Fairy Godmother part. Who do you want to be??

w8ofbj34vi5u.png
    ysxu6362w6bm.png
    zkdncmfizx37.png

RVRita in Roswell, NM

With my hair, I'd have to be Rapunzel!! :smiley:

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Debbie ... I purposely have chosen a female GYN because she's gentle ... won't even use stirrups because she says so many older women have hip problems and complained. She then reassessed the reasons for stirrups during annual exams and said they weren't needed. I've been asked if interns can observe and I've been ok with that. Did you let your doctor know that the male intern's exam was painful? He needed to know that. I'm outspoken enough now in my life that I would have sat straight up and told him exactly what he was doing wrong! And graded him as well >:) "F"

Annual Paps ... I've shared this before but I am in the camp that says I'll get a pap until I no longer care if I die from cancer. My mom developed cancer at 86 ... found with a pap smear ... and had a hysterectomy. She had a good quality of life up until the last two years. I guess my point is you can develop cancer after 65.

Beth

I've already been there and developed cancer. One more year and I'll have been 5-years clear!!

M in Oz