WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    Catch up another time. Site was down this morning and now have stuff do. I did read up to pg. 36 and have the characters wanted. Going to try to start the Mystery tonight.

RVRita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    So tomorrow getting a major hair trim. My example are these photos. We shall see!
    ujviw4c6mg0x.png
    wtpc8jb7ffwc.png
    I'm just tired of these long strands!
    Friday I donate blood. Yay me!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

Love those cuts, getting tired of my hair again, may cut it off. I wish my hair was that gray.
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    Deb--There is no excuse for it hurting like that. I do hope you let them know and he needs to know before he hurts anyone else.
    Carol--Sorry to hear about your friend.
    Beth--Sending prayers that it all works out so you can go ahead with your cochlear sugery.
    Heather--I have a tens unit and when my back is hurting I wear it for several hours and it does help.
    Tracey--Kids now days scare me. They can be so mean and the parents just look the other way. But there always seems to be one that wants to learn and is a joy to have around.
    Blessings,Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3

Thanks for the card I got in the mail a couple of days ago
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    Allie -- I have another way you can solve your problem of the cat keeping you awake. Get another cat to keep her company!!!!! :)

Michele NC
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 6min 57sec, 105elev, 2.82ap, 83ahr, 136mhr, 6.05mi= 611c
    Strava app = 742c
    Other- work on front entryway- 1hr 19min 8sec, remove red rock and put on front patio edging, 104ahr, 126mhr= 373c
    Walk to store and back- 40.05min, 2.68ap= 140c

Total cal 1124
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,392 Member
    Options
    Sue - Glad the info was useful for you. Glad yours is the temporary kind that corrects itself, too. It's unnerving to feel your heart go off the rails, I'm sure. I never felt the heart go wonk, just would walk across a room and end up unable to get my breath on the other side. The metoprolol is the one that keeps my blood pressure where it's supposed to be, and the Eliquis is one of the ones I can't take. Would be simpler if I could, that's for sure. So pleased it's working for you!

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Michelle- i can have either 2 cats or 1 dog as it is now,I have the cat illegally..
    I have to close the door but i ordered a squirt bottle in my grocery order tomorrow. Nighty night ladies
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    Had a great walk with my friend- hope to do it again soon.
    Hit 15,000 steps when I got home.
    Asthma just started kicking in so hot tea and inhaler-hopefully that does the trick because I want to go to bed.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Regarding cats ...

We take ours out for walks during the day, on his harness and leash. We started that right at the beginning so that now he sits on the arm of one sofa so that we can put his harness on.

He also goes out in his catio.

Then, later in the evening, I toss ping pong balls for him to play with. He loves them! He bats and chases them all over the house.

He also loves his basic $5 welcome mat and tennis balls. He has heaps of other toys but rarely plays with them.

So, by the time midnight rolls around when I go to bed, he is tired too, and goes to sleep for much of the night. :smile:

Cats, and other animals, don't like to be bored. Neither do I, so I get it.

And it doesn't hurt me to be active with our cat on short walks and tossing ping pong balls.

All things to think about before committing to a pet.

Machka in Oz
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Still CRAZY at work. Yesterday it was just DH and I most of day. Customers have been great though. I believe a few were impressed with my ability to multitask as needed. I was GRATEFUL for the couple of quiet times to allow me to gather thoughts though!

Caught up with reading. Hugs! Prayers! Healing thoughts! Just supporting all of you in your daily journeys and celebrations!

Rita- I think either Jasmoor or Red.......
    Rusty- I am not familiar enough with actors to know......

Need to gather some thoughts for work today.

Love to all,
    Kylia in Sunny Ohio today