5' 4" Ladies

Options
124»

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" =) Down 60lbs since February; you CAN do it!
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Another 5'4"er here. MFP has been amazing. I've been at this for 16 weeks and have lost 25lbs. About 1.5lbs per week. I have about 35-40 more pounds to go, but here is my before and now....

BeforeandAfter25pounds-1.jpg
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am also around 5'4" and have managed to lose over 30lbs here with the help of a bodybugg :) I started out around 162lbs and I as of today I am 129 :) Here are a few pictures.

fatty-1.jpg
    fatty1-1.jpg

fatty7-1.jpg
    back2.jpg
    todee1-3.jpg

BEST OF LUCK! THIS PLACE IS WONDERFUL!
  • queen_ofjacks
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and just started! at my heaviest right now i am 215, and i hope to be at least 160. smallest i ever was, though, was in high school at about 150, and that was with muscle weight and everything. i danced, did gymnastics, swam....150 is about the lowest i could get at any time.

seeing that all of YOU have been able to shed weight makes me really think i can do this!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started out at 260. As of this morning I'm at 202. I work out 3-4 times per week with my sister doing water aerobics and free weights. I think there are some before pictures in my gallery but I haven't taken a recent after picture because I'm not at after yet!! :smile: Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

I am EXACTLY where you are! I am 5'4 and 257, and I CANNOT wait to get where you are.. CoNGRATS on Your success so far.. How long did it take you to take that weight off!!??
  • tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Grow a foot and become a man, I'm 6'4 and losing weight is much easier in my world :P I would hate to be a woman on a weight loss journey, ugh
    yeah, but that nasty testosterone poisoning isn't worth the trade off. :tongue:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here a week.. But I intend to by Christmas xxx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and have had great success. I've lost 47.5 pounds in 5.5 months. heres my pics

29ay7nt.jpg
    vxogv4.jpg

Amazing xxx
  • dida_57
    dida_57 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm about 5'4 and just started with MFP 3 weeks ago. Before I signed up I'm already starting to lose some weight but I feel like it's not enough. After signing up here, I've been running 5-10 miles (4x) a week and 1 hr of circuit training (2x) a week. Plus limiting my calorie intake to about 1200-1500 a day. So far I already lost 6-7 lbs. in less than a month.
    Ht: 5'3.5"
    SW before MFP: 135 lbs
    CW: 128-129 lbs
    GW by 12/25/2011:118 lbs
    UGW: 115 lbs
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well. I dont have any success pictures YET, but I plan on it. I'm around 210-ish pounds right now. My goal is to weigh between 135-140.

Thanks for this post. It's very motivating.
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    wow you look great! almost like two differ people!
  • charly_80
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I've lost 9lbs so far therefore I am a "work in progress". You can do it--so can I. Add me as a friend if you want and we can work together on this.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and at my highest weight I was 163 (after the birth of my first child). I am now 127.5lbs. I'm new to MFP but I love it. You can do this!
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I'm 5'4". My starting weight was 169lbs. I started "back" up around August 16, 2011 and have only managed to lose 6lbs so far. I think it's my eating (not enough from what I'm hearing). My goal weight would be 128 but I'd settle for 135 (I'm naturally large chested, and don't ever remember being smaller than 135). We can do this ladies!!! Good Luck!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5"-years ago I was vegan and ate healthy, real food. I started at about 180 and got down to 120 without starving myself and over exercising, unfortunately I let people and food influence me, I got to the mindset of "I deserve this food" and gained it back.
    Over the past month or so and especially the past few weeks I've reevaluated how I feel and what I eat. I started at 173 and I'm down to 163 already, all I've done is start to eat healthy, natural real food again-although I'm not vegan, I do eat a lot of fish and chicken. I also exercise a lot now so I'm pretty sure 130 would be decent for me at this time, but really it's not always the number on the scale that's important, it's your health.

After eating healthy and losing weight and feeling good, then going back to my old ways and going back and forth I've decided to put my foot down and remain healthy-it feels good in every way imaginable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!