MY 100 POUND JOURNEY

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    @3rdtimelosesit so sorry to hear what you’re going through. I believe it’s a real life skill to learn how to roll with the punches and adjust. I know you’re upset, but I admire you for moving on with a plan. You sound proactive. I wish my children could learn that skill. For everyone, at least I think so, At some time life is hard, instead of “flogging a dead horse”, make a change that is necessary and make it work. It sounds like you will, and are. Wth luck, you may find some joy in the adventure. Way to go! You should be proud of yourself. You sound like a strong woman.
    AND you managed to lose during this stressful time.
  • deejoan
    deejoan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    351.4 in late March
    345.4 in April

6 pounds lost so far.

Congratulations, that is so great!
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    deejoan wrote: »
    351.4 in late March
    345.4 in April

6 pounds lost so far.

Congratulations, that is so great!

Thanks! I lost more, hoping not to gain too much since my dad’s birthday celebration is coming up. So far, I’m doing well.

• 7freshflowers
    7freshflowers Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Stenderup2 wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Lisa & I too need to lose 100+ lbs. So thank you for this group & am really hoping to find some support, encouragement & give some also.
    Hello Lisa. Welcome to MY 100 POUND JOURNEY. Happy to have you. Thanks for joining us. 🍎

• 7freshflowers
    Options
    Things are a struggle lately. I’m trying to stay strong and not start stress eating. Yesterday we got notice from our landlords that they are selling our condo. So we have to move out. Thankfully we have until April 1st to find something. Thankfully we have a 24ft RV so we won't be totally homeless. We can put stuff into storage or sell it all and live in the trailer in a RV resort that has full services. These rent for around $700/mth in the off season months and that's way cheaper than what an apartment costs.

On a better note: I started April at 319.4 and have dropped down to 312.2 as of today. That's a loss of 7.2 lbs this month.
    Yay! 7 pounds gone. Good girl. I don’t think you’ll have to worry about stress-eating. You’ll be too busy planning where to live. I almost envy you. RV living sounds like a fun adventure. I would sell my furniture to save storage expenses, and use that money to make some improvements on my RV.

I found this interesting video entitled: “HOW OUR FAMILY OF 5 HAS LIVED FULL-TIME IN OUR 24 FT RV.” It might give you some ideas, and help you decide. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpqSBVaKp-M

• lislisa123
    Options
    z571hf0sidf4.png

Update: 12.8lbs lost in April

April start weight: 349.6
    April end weight: 336.8

If anyone is curious as to what I have been doing, I walk every other day and try to aim for 7,000 steps/3 miles. ( which is a big deal for me since I'm not a very active person, currently unemployed, and spend most of my day inside the house. ) As for eating, my goal on myfitnesspal is 2,200 a day, I eat anywhere from 1,500 to 2,200 calories. Sometimes I have off days and go over but I try to stay within my goal range.

Hope everyone else is doing well and reaching their goals.
  • 7freshflowers
    edited May 2
    Options
    Update: 12.8lbs lost in April April start weight: 349.6 April end weight: 336.8
    If anyone is curious as to what I have been doing, I walk every other day and try to aim for 7,000 steps/3 miles. I eat anywhere from 1,500 to 2,200 calories.
    Good girl, Lisa! 13 pounds gone in only 1 month. You’ve inspired me. Thank you. 🙏🏼
  • lislisa123
    Options
    Good girl, Lisa! 13 pounds gone in only 1 month. You’ve inspired me. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Thank you other Lisa, lol! I'm trying. It's getting a little harder now that I walk more than I have in the past since I have an issue with one of my knees and feet issues as well. I have a cyst in the back of one of my kneecaps, and in the same knee, I have bone on bone rubbing together. Besides having flat feet with little support, I had an injury to one foot that acts up if I walk for long. Sometimes I feel like I'm 50/60 years old, with the issues I have. ( No, offense to the older crowd. ) I hoping once I lose enough weight the aches I get sometimes in my knees and feet go away.🤞