Replies

• ndavid28
    Options
    SO YOUR ANSWER IS YES.....WZUP CUTIE...LOL
    all depends how they look.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    This topic has been done here before.

I never had a problem dating even 89 pounds ago. BUT I see more men noticing me now.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think trying to put such a broad group of people such as a "men" into having one opinion is futile.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!:drinker:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I honestly believe it depends on culture. I've noticed that certain ethnic groups are more inclined to be drawn to "big" women. But that's from a sociological standpoint.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    If they put out! then its HELLZ YEEEA!
  • vbuckley83
    Options
    Really, I like ALL women (almost). Also, are we talking about "like" or "I'd hit it"?

LMAO!
    That is the real question!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i just wrote a response, but decided in the name of peace, to delete...

i don't know!?*(
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options

^
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    I think that men are used to big women as a common body type for them to like so they don't have much choice, especially for African American men. One in five african american women is overweight. They are used to their mothers, aunts, sisters and grandmother's being overweight. So, naturally, they gravitate to larger women, almost by default, I think.
  • ndavid28
    Options
    I AGREE DREAMIN SKINNY
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    That is the first quality I look for in a man.
  • gabehammyhamlin
    Options
    it all depends on the guy really i have seen a really skinny guy with a really big girl b4 so i say it depends
  • ndavid28
    Options
    ME TOO.....TOO FUNNY
    That is the first quality I look for in a man.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

I would have to disagree with you...your man loves you just the way you are and I tell you that all the time. I NEVER asked you to lose weight. I started this weight loss thing to get healthy and get my high blood pressure and diabetes under control...never did I say anything about you joining me in losing weight.
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    jeeze yeah !!!

of course personality plays a big part if you get into a relationship

but real skinny girls that i have dated have all been frikkin weird and were rubbish where it matters lol
  • ndavid28
    Options
    THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES DIDNT WANT ANYBODY TO GET UPSET I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS...#SN...THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYBODY
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    This might sound like a cheesy line, but I care about the woman INSIDE. Would I still feel this way if I was a hot stud myself, I'd hope so. Here's to all you ladies of all shapes & sizes!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My ex husband likes thicker girls, because he finds them more attractive than a woman my size. Never mind I was totally bonier when we met way back when, but in any case, that's what he likes.
    I've always thought a vast majority of men preferred larger size woman than someone my size, just because I'm not really curvy at all.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Every guy I have been with has. Not because of me being big but they liked me for me and were attracted to me regardless of my size. My partner keeps telling me not to get rid of my butt and hates what he calls skinny women. I think he is genuinely distressed that my butt is shrinking.

Some men are attracted to bigger woman much like someone else is attacted to someone for having nice eyes, a nice laugh and so on.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

I would have to disagree with you...your man loves you just the way you are and I tell you that all the time. I NEVER asked you to lose weight. I started this weight loss thing to get healthy and get my high blood pressure and diabetes under control...never did I say anything about you joining me in losing weight.
    If you're her husband, I feel a lot better hearing from you! Goodness, like I said, if my husband even hinted at me needing to lost weight, I'd honestly probably freak out on him. Good to know it was portrayed to us in a less than appealing light in error!