Replies

• fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    HW- 242
    LW- 142
    Feb 5th 2024- 200.4

I enjoy reading everyone’s posts with my morning coffee.

Rnd 257 EW 184.0

4/26 185.0
    4/27 183.2
    4/28 DNW
    4/29 183.8
    4/30 182.0
    5/01 182.0 maple coated popcorn for breakfast, giant slice of pizza for lunch and four Reese’s peanut butter cups for dinner.
    So I basically ate the dream meal of an eight year old spaced throughout the day. TERRIBLE!!!!
    I am the worst in my busy season especially if I’m not prepared. I’m surviving strictly on my activity level while not fueling my body correctly.
    I know better!!!! I can do better!!!

@Skyleen75 At least you have a sense of humor about it all. I laughed out loud at "So I basically ate the dream meal of an eight year old spaced throughout the day." Oh, how many times I've eaten "the dream meal of an eight year old.." Thanks for being so real about it and sharing!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,947 Member
    Options
    Chapter_3 wrote: »
    I drink “LMNT”.
    DH and I order by the case. (He cycles, I play tennis). Sodium, Magnesium & Potassium. Zero carbs.
    Look it up. Love, love, LOVE.
    ji3f7pauja9p.jpeg OMG thank you! I really had to get on this quick because my husband is getting “the headaches” and you know of course he scares easy! Lol so..I’ve already taken your advice, read up on the product and put it in the cart. Was this the one you recommend?
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,879 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 I don’t know about vitamins but as far as electrolytes, magnesium and potassium seem to be most important for me.
    Thank you! Do you know how much is a good amount?
    I’m sorry, I don’t.
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    maple coated popcorn for breakfast, giant slice of pizza for lunch and four Reese’s peanut butter cups for dinner.
    So I basically ate the dream meal of an eight year old spaced throughout the day.

I really did LOL!

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,331 Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    Decfitby40 wrote: »
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    Thank you @quiltingjaine for keeping this going!

💪🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎵💃👗👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💗🌻🏖🙏

Heaviest Weight Ever: 186.0
    186 / 185 / 184 / 183 / 182 / 181 / 180
    179 / 178 / 177 / 176 / 175 / 174 / 173 / 172 / 171 / 170 👉 169

Goal: Shoot for a healthy balance of nutritious food each day, 80oz of water, and some form of exercise that I enjoy.

4/26 - 181.8
    4/27 - 180.4
    4/28 - 179.0 - I've been part of this challenge off and on (more on) since Dec 2020. I haven't posted since Sept 2023. I'm almost back to my heaviest weight. I can blame this on not being able to exercise due to some major health issues, but truthfully I think I just started eating more and more as self-comfort and some depression. I never think I'm going to "really" have any major health problems (most people feel this way, I believe). Because I've had two major issues over the past 2 years, I started losing my confidence that everything was going to be okay. However, I'm so much better now!! And ready to get healthy again!! It makes me nervous to talk about my health issues (it's like putting it out there in the universe is bad luck - I know, I'm weird), but later I hope to post a few comments as my experience might help others. I'm glad to be back posting, Everyone on here has always been so positive and supportive of each other💗
    4/29 - 178.6
    4/30 - 177.4 - Enjoying the initial downward trend while losing some water weight these first days mainly due to lower carbs and drinking a lot more water.

5/01 - 177.6 - It looks like I'm settling in on the 177s after the first initial weight drop from mostly water weight. I'm calorie cycyling where I eat around 1000 to 1600 calories each day, maintaining an average of about 1200-1300 for the week. The reason it helps me is I'm a binger and if I'm still hungry at the end of the day, it helps me to know if I eat more calories, they are "planned" and it keeps me from bingeing. I unfortunately am a little bit of a control freak where it's all or nothing, and when I would eat over my "alloted" calories for the day, I would feel like I blew it and binge, and was always starting over. I wonder when I'm my "normal" weight if I will still feel this way, or the fact that I'm not "dieting" will keep me from feeling like I have to eat everything in the house this once before starting over. So, this calorie cycying keeps me from getting in my head thinking I blew it (which of course if I was able to think reasonabley about it, I did not), and know that I have a plan for these days. What ever works, right? I'm a work in progress.

5/02
    5/03
    5/04
    5/05

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    180 / 170s / 160s / 150s / 140s / 130s

Love your calorie cycling idea to stay between 1200-1300 on average. Hugs from a fellow binge eater. I, too, am going to go back to calorie cycling for a better balance.

I'm a binge eater too, I'm going to give this a go, thanks for the idea @fmfdfa2020 & @Decfitby40 , I think I've also seen @deepwoodslady mention it in the past too. I've set up my spreadsheet to keep a record :).