• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 10min 35sec, 75elev, 2.85ap, 81ahr, 104mhr, 6.24mi=607c
    Strava app= 765c
    Walk home to gym- 11.52min, .53mi= 54c
    Strava app = 65c
    Treadmill jog- 19.31min, 6.4sp one song then 5.8sp next song, repeat, 136ahr, 181mhr, 9.46min mi, 2mi= 217c
    Walk gym to store then home- 15.47min, .71mi= 81c
    Strava app= 87c

Total cal 959

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Beth--I am glad to hear your sugery is done. I pray the side effects heal quickly.
    Thank each of you ladies for your support, it means a lot to me.
    Rori--Excited for you and your trip.
    Evelyn--Sorry for your loss, it doesn't matter how old they were it is a loss.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,946 Member
    Options
    I looked up the diagnosis the doctors had for Tracy's baby and Allie's posting from March came up in the search. I knew we were not a completely private group but I didn't realize what we post could come in a search??

I guess I will be a little more careful.

Best,
    Rosemarie from GA

We're not a private group at all. Not only does what we post come up in searches within MFP, if you do a Google search, everything we say comes up there for anyone to see.

M in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Worked (for some reason, it seemed to take longer today) then put out this anti=-ravity chair we have (that I don’t like and wouldn’t mind if it broke like the other one) and put air in my float. I want to be ready for the pool when Mother Nature is ready. Put out some of the ceramics.

Donna – welcome!

Evelyn – HUGS

Ginny – yea for those labs

Carol – by whatever name, you’re still a great gal

Lisa – HUGS for you too

Tina – welcome

Anne DE – Vince has an impressed account with PayPal. What happens is he keeps something like $10 in it. When he has an expense that he knows of, he puts that amount in the account. So if someone hacks him, what will they get?

Allie – prayers for Tracey and everyone else

Lisa – have a great time with your friends

M – when you had that rash, what did they finally determined caused it? At different places on my body I’m getting these bumps. You can’t see them in a picture, but if you rub your hand on my skin, you can feel them. And are they ever itchy! At first I thought it might be poison ivy, but it’s on quite a few different places on my body (arms legs, face, neck, etc)

Jess just came. She sedated Ganon (the dog) to bring him here. I borrowed a crate from a neighbor. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll probably take him for a walk. Hope it isn’t too hot for him.

Michele NC
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    just came inside from working in the front yard. Had to really prune my old rosemary plant my dad started for me about 25 yrs ago- a huge portion was dead. Had to pull out the bigger chain saw. My small one wasn't strong enough for that old wood.
    Between walking MIL's dog, walking the wetlands and working out there, I will finish the day with just over 18,000 steps.
    Yesterday with walking the dog, weeding in the back and zumba I hit 17,000. Didn't think I would pass that up.
    Now I need a hot shower after another grapefruit seltzer.
    Dinner was a bean burrito from Taco Bell- Not the best choice but only had salad at lunch so have the calories to use up.

Rain coming Saturday so not sure how much gardening I will get done- was looking forward to it. Dh will be gone all day. That will be nice. NO shopping.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Evelyn-alot of loss in a short span. Not falling face first in the cookie jar is a very bright spot.

Take care,

Ginny
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,427 Member
    Options
    Heather – That’s so wonderful that your friends are going to come be there for your post-op!

Rusty – I think anything that makes us look at our relationship with food can only be a good thing. Well done for thinking about it. I reached similar understandings by different means, but the result is the same – a better working relationship with the food going in your body and better choices with every bite of food.

Beth – I hope the resolution for the vertigo and the tinnitus are in sight, dear heart. It sounds rough. Your mother’s love for you cutting through the dementia fog is such a heartwarming thought. So glad you went.

Sue – Hope the next inhaler is just as effective and continues to make it easier for you to breathe.

Barbie – The home fireproof safe was a great solution for us, and I’m very glad you decided against the safe deposit box. Not sure why, but safe deposit boxes always made me uneasy.

Evie – I’m so sorry about the loss of another family member. 😢 Well done for not eating your emotions.

Heather – Luckily, it appears the thought of his brother showing up immediately was a worst case scenario. Cor reached out to him later in the day, and he said something to the effect that he had a month left on his lease, and then he’d decide which way to jump. My favorite! 🙄 "Well, I may come disrupt your life for a while… but I might not." SMH. Enjoy your lunch day out! Sounds like a spiffy combo for the event.

More in a minute, trying not to write a book this morning,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR