**VICTORIOUS SECRET*WK 4**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options
12346»

Replies

• aninamika
    Options
    BRING ON WEIGH IN TOMORROW PEEPS!
    Swimming followed by gym
    WARM UP:
    Butt kicks, jump jacks, pogo jumps, 5 squats, 10 lunges, 30 mountain climbers = 4 rounds
    WOD: DB Goblet squat (22.5kgs)
    TRX Hamstring curls
    KB Swings (24kgs)
    DB lunges (20kgs)
    Fireman pulls (alternating between 24 & 32kgs)
    TRX sprinter starts
    4 mins on each exercise TABATA style. 20 on 10 off.
    Came home and completed the exercise challenges for today.
    100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
    40 Toe Touches
    5 burpees
    3 miles completed walking.
    400 CRUNCHES BAYBEEEEEEEE!
    LOVE YOU ALL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Well today has been another great day! Went swimming with Anina this morning then ate a nice big healthy breaky of eggs, feta cheese, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatos. It was a great kick start to the day! Just got home from bootcamp tonight and after I finish my assignment I'll get into todays exercises. From another challenge I have to dance for a certain amount of time so before my DH comes home I'll crank the music up and boogie on down!!!

Yeah only one more day to go everyone!!! Let's finish this like we started . . . STRONG!!!!!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Did my challenges, 3 miles on treadmill and 200 crunches. Under calorie and good on water. So ready for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Pulled Hammy. Will do crunches and r.bike. Not sure I can pull off many of the challenges today.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Sorry I did not clarify this earlier but YES it is 400 extra crunches per person.

JR I am sorry you pulled your hammy. I really hope it's just minor and after a little rest you can get back at it!

PLEASE remember to log in your final weight, challenges and all extras!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiJ-z3hO1RegdFR2UDNUY1NHM3NHbUhkeTF3RDRCcnc&hl=en_US#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiJ-z3hO1RegdEUyV1JfYmJSeTMxRzBlVVNkVURZT1E&authkey=CI_tpf0F&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • kjnicol
    Options
    Lori how come there are two charts?? Was I suppose to be updating both of them?? It's Friday so you have to excuse the brain as it is not working today!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    One is for the normal stuff which is the everyday challenge exercises with another column for the team challenges, weight etc.

The other chart is for any extras you did like Tabata, bear walk etc.

Have a great Friday!!!
  • kjnicol
    Options
    So finished my last work out for this challenge in style and washed it down with lots of water!
    Also was under my cals. So did all my 400 extra push ups and my abs are killing me. But it's all for the best right!!!

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone for motivating me and getting me through another month. The challenges did get to me after a while but I'm not complaining too loud as I lost over 10lbs!!! (she says as she does the happy dance).

Even though it is the end of the month for me some of you are just starting the day so I'll be back to check in and see how everyone went. FIGHTING!!!! Only one more day to go!!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hugs!!! Everyone PLEASE update the spreadsheets ASAP so I can turn the final numbers into Gary!!!

THANK YOU!!!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    WoooHooo! I lost the weight I'd gained from my beach trip. I think it was mostly all water but I'm still happy to see it go :)
    I also had my annual physical with blood work this morning and all of my levels were normal. Yay me!!
    It's been a great month full of ups and downs and I'm sooo happy to have been a part of this incredible group of dedicated and inspiring people :smooched:
    I love you all!! :love:
    Marie
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    hey everyone so did all the exercises yesterday plus the extras. We have left seoul for the weekend and have just got back to the inn after a 7 & 1/2 hour hike! Yeap it was friggin' awesome!

The challenges will be completed as soon as I've completed checking in. under cals over water and feeling fabulous xx
    WARM UP = BUTT KICKS, HIGH KNEES, PUSH JACKS (10), DROP OUTS (10), STEEL JACKS (10), PUSH UPS (FULL - 10), CRUNCHES (10)
    BUTT KICKS, HIGH KNEES, PUSH JACKS (10), STEEL JACKS (10), PUSH UPS (10), MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS (20), REN. ROWS (10), CRUNCHES (10) >2 ROUNDS
    WOD: THUNDER UP 50 on 5 off
    DB Push press (16kgs)
    Lunge Pass with 5k medicine ball with partner
    Judo push up
    Plate twist (10kg)
    TRX Muscle up
    FINISHER AB AMRAP 5 MINS
    30 Bicycle crunches
    15 Prone-to-push ups
    30 Knees-to-chest
    = 4 rounds
    Was supposed to go for a run but something came up literally! Came home got sorted and then jumped on the Elliptical for 40 mins. Aimed for 60 but knee was giving me the kaks.
    Then started on challenges for the day:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/genghisgirl#p/c/A2E34CD9004F5FD9/5/aCNAE_RGEIY

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses 4kgs
    3 sets of 15 wood chops 2kgs
    3 sets of 21’s 4kgs
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers 2kgs

FINISHER
    3OO ABS - varied between originals, bicycles, elbow to knee, reverse,

Also completed 100 abs just before hitting bed
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    LOL! JUST REALISED I DON'T NEED TO DO ANY CHALLENGES TODAY! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS MONTH! LET'S KEEP ON TRUCKING PEEPS WE STILL GOT A WAYS TO GO!
    BIG LOVES TO YOU ALL AND WILL DEF SEE YOU ONLINE XX
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Here is the breakdown of our month:

822 normal points

313 bonus points
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    1,135 points TOTAL

Our biggest loser: JR aka nwmsujchaney 19.4 lbs
    5.9%

Thank you Tribe VS!!! I want to wish a very happy birthday to Reesa and sadly I have to report that JR went to the hospital in the very early am and they had to remove his appendix.
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I didn't get my final numbers in - work stuff came up over the past few days, so I've been incommunicado - but I've been doing my exercises.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx for sending me your final numbers Brandi!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Good month guys! Looking forward to the future. The month may be over but ours have just begun!