Over eaten yesterday now panicking

Options
2»

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,570 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, we had an odd day yesterday and I’ve over eaten by 1,500 cals. In a panic now on how to rectify this. I normally collapse and give up but that is out of the question now. Advice from you successful dieters/life changer’s out there would be much appreciated x

Lots of good advice above.

Myself?

I started at a very high BMI

I’ve been at it, off and on, for a long time now.

The “collapse and give up” suggests to me that you are stressing too much about perfection.
    Thus, I suggest you just log it and move on.
    This will help you see that occasionally going over - even by 1500 calories - is not worth the stress and worry.
    Which, in my experience, will paradoxically reduce the number of times you go that far over.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,436 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    I wasn't into finger swyping all of that on my tablet. Now I'm back in the touch-typing (long essay danger) zone.

I hesitate to point out the microphone talk-to-text that is probably available on yer tablet. :wink:

:flowerforyou:

Not doing that in the middle of a crowded coffee shop where I was reading MFP over solo breakfast. :D
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I wasn't into finger swyping all of that on my tablet. Now I'm back in the touch-typing (long essay danger) zone.

I hesitate to point out the microphone talk-to-text that is probably available on yer tablet. :wink:

:flowerforyou:

Not doing that in the middle of a crowded coffee shop where I was reading MFP over solo breakfast. :D

LOL, good call.