Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    It's not the wine...My daughter was hawking for the computer

bahahaha I thought I had one to many pieces of cake or pie!! (yes I finished the cake and there's some good ol' apple pie in my glass) CHEERS KIM!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    It's not the wine...My daughter was hawking for the computer

bahahaha I thought I had one to many pieces of cake or pie!! (yes I finished the cake and there's some good ol' apple pie in my glass) CHEERS KIM!!!

ooooooo, that apple pie!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    "You must respect the power of the burger..."
    Yes you do!!! :laugh:

I'm sad to go, but I'll be back...just you watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:wink:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    yay we didn't come last YIPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY :drinker:
    Congrates 3weeks in a row what on earth are you doing share your secrets :blushing: lol...
    Congrates to everyone so glad our team has not lost another player :) so well done butt bashers :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

oh and im in the 220's yay for me come on you stupid 102kgs or even better 100kgs LOL a stretch but never know.. NOT drinking much this weekend going to be good one me day off :)
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    wooohooo I'm still in! :laugh:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Superstar of the Week….Losebabyweight “Anne”:drinker: :drinker:

That’s right, she dropped 2.5 lbs. and 1.69% and is again this week’s winner. :drinker: As winner, you get to enjoy the fluffy comfort of having a ½ lb. cushion for the upcoming week. :yawn: You may tuck this in your back pocket to use at any time. My sister said that you should be disqualified for having nursing calories. We’re kind of jealous. :grumble:

To be honest folks i felt kind of guilty when I weighed in yesterday morning too. I really didn't expect to be dropping like this bc I didn't with my first (I nursed her too) Just goes to show you what this competition can do.

I propose the following to maybe make this advantage less of an advantage:

1. I will increase my calories even more. I really do eat like a fool! But now that I am exercising so much too I think I could eat even more. (SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU AT 1200 cals). And yes, milk production has still been very productive.

2. I will be happy to give my prize to the next person in line, and not be eligible for prizes in future weeks.

With that being said, I really want to stay in the competition, If you'll keep me. It has been whats keeping me going and I need you!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    No way, you earn your advantages, so keep them!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    To be honest folks i felt kind of guilty when I weighed in yesterday morning too. I really didn't expect to be dropping like this bc I didn't with my first (I nursed her too) Just goes to show you what this competition can do.

1. I will increase my calories even more. I really do eat like a fool! But now that I am exercising so much too I think I could eat even more. (SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU AT 1200 cals). And yes, milk production has still been very productive.

2. I will be happy to give my prize to the next person in line, and not be eligible for prizes in future weeks.

With that being said, I really want to stay in the competition, If you'll keep me. It has been whats keeping me going and I need you!

Don't be ridiculous! Like Faith said, you earned your advantages. This is all about fun, motivation and kicking some weight loss butt! You're motivating all of us to work a little harder to BEAT you!!! :laugh:

Don't feel guilty. I dropped pounds like crazy too the first 6 months of breastfeeding. Enjoy those extra calories and the lbs that get shed while eating them! I'm still nursing (only 2x/day), but dropped my extra calories awhile ago. Oh, how I miss those :cry:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    We’re kind of jealous. :grumble: Now, that’s three weeks in a row. Are you going to make it to four? :noway: Who is going to stop her? :angry:

Not to be dense but haven't we only been at this for three weeks? I won the first week and so this would be losemy babyweight's second week. So someone needs to stop her before she has 3 in a row. :wink: I feel like no one remembers that I worked so hard on travel to do well (stamps feet and pouts like a spoiled rotten brat not getting any attention)
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    We’re kind of jealous. :grumble: Now, that’s three weeks in a row. Are you going to make it to four? :noway: Who is going to stop her? :angry:

Not to be dense but haven't we only been at this for three weeks? I won the first week and so this would be losemy babyweight's second week. So someone needs to stop her before she has 3 in a row. :wink: I feel like no one remembers that I worked so hard on travel to do well (stamps feet and pouts like a spoiled rotten brat not getting any attention)

Haha - I know! You lost over 6 pounds or something, right? Way to go :)

I've changed up my profile so I'm getting more calories every day, but I will still be working hard this week (C25K Week 5 Day 2 today!).

Thanks Sara and Faith. I really do work very hard to lose - to be honest I am starving ALL OF THE TIME! I also have never been a runner before so this exercising for so long is really unsusual for me - you folks are what keeps me going.

Again, though, If you come to a vote to not have me be lead this week I will be fine with it.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm still going to post my exercise stuff here, if that's okay...it will keep me motivated.

22 minutes yesterday, 89 calories. Meh.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I agree with Sara and Faith- you deserve all that you've earned Anne!!!!

Kim- I noticed you have me at 165.8- but I weighed in a second time yesterday and posted it, I'm at 165 so that's a 1.8 loss.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Anne - You are being absolutely f'n ridiculous woman! And if anyone thinks that you have an unfair advantage than they need a reality check! How about the sleepless nights? How about the stress of caring for a baby? Sounds like a DISadvantage to me! ((and I'm not just saying this because you're on my team, even though I'm STOKED that you are :wink: )) Everyone has a fair shot in my mine, keep doing what you're doing because it's working!!!!!!!

Kim - Sorry for the late upload! I was trying to catch up on some things around the house since I didn't have class. I looked at the clock and was like OH *kitten* and managed to get it in on time! whew *wipes brow* :tongue:

Congrats on everyone who lost! Keep it up everyone!

Irish - Sorry to see ya go from our team! :flowerforyou:

Dot - I think it's a GREAT idea for you to keep tracking with us. Remember, you still have that second chance!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Superstar of the Week….Losebabyweight “Anne”:drinker: :drinker:

That’s right, she dropped 2.5 lbs. and 1.69% and is again this week’s winner. :drinker: As winner, you get to enjoy the fluffy comfort of having a ½ lb. cushion for the upcoming week. :yawn: You may tuck this in your back pocket to use at any time. My sister said that you should be disqualified for having nursing calories. We’re kind of jealous. :grumble:

We were just joking around about the nursing and I may have worded it wrong when I posted. I don't think my sense of humor translated well. Believe me, I know you worked hard for those loses. It doesn't come easy. It comes with good choices.

Don't forget, you need more calories when your nursing so it balances out. I am happy that the weight is shedding for you. Of course, you will stay in the competition and keep your prizes. I firmly believe that you are dropping because of the competition, it tends to motivate people.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks Sara and Faith. I really do work very hard to lose - to be honest I am starving ALL OF THE TIME! I also have never been a runner before so this exercising for so long is really unsusual for me - you folks are what keeps me going.

Again, though, If you come to a vote to not have me be lead this week I will be fine with it.

No, there is no voting. You get eliminated by weigh-in. Also, we don't want you starving all the the time. If your hungry, that's means something.

Sorry, Robin, I counted wrong...you accountant/finance people keep me on the straight and narrow for sure.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Kim - I totally did NOT mean you when I said someone needs a reality check. Your humor translates well to me and I :heart: it! I was just throwing it out there to have Anne see that she's not at an unfair advantage, and also to let someone who may be thinking it but not speaking it that they can suck a fatty! :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I agree with Sara and Faith- you deserve all that you've earned Anne!!!!

Kim- I noticed you have me at 165.8- but I weighed in a second time yesterday and posted it, I'm at 165 so that's a 1.8 loss.

Can you PM with so I don't forget...I am at work and don't have access to my spreadsheet...it was crazy with all the double weigh-ins
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm still going to post my exercise stuff here, if that's okay...it will keep me motivated.

22 minutes yesterday, 89 calories. Meh.

Yes, please do...I do have some challenge lined up for the second chance peeps too!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim - I totally did NOT mean you when I said someone needs a reality check. Your humor translates well to me and I :heart: it! I was just throwing it out there to have Anne see that she's not at an unfair advantage, and also to let someone who may be thinking it but not speaking it that they can suck a fatty! :laugh:

I know that :flowerforyou:

OK, thought I would just check in...back to my patients
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm redoing our brake calipers today... will be burning LOTS of calories moving all those around.... WHEW!

May do a formal workout later.... depending.