Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Dot I'm actually in WI right now- we leave for Houston (well Clear Lake) Oct 30. And I see you being from Colorado we're probably pretty similar in what we're used to and Houston is VERY different!.. I'm starting to freak lol. But I think we'll use this time to save for a house up here and I want to get my BA in Nutrition- I checked the UH and it's 21 miles from there house and after my first 2 years I can transfer to the campus 5 min from there house I guess!

Yes I got very lucky at the FM today- I loooove it! and yes I'm so looking forward to year round FM!! And I was given some plots in the backyard for a garden!!

Super excited- making chili for the game tomorrow- some corn bread muffins with jalapeno and cheddar. And I got ELK BURGERS!!!! Even more excited! Luckily I don't like the Cake UV I bought- I guess when you mix it with root beer it tastes like a birthday cake? Holy yuck sweet blah. So guess it'll be Apple Pie for me- thinkin of just doin a stronger shot for Tdowns lol.

Happy Sunday!

Oh yea F/V- gala for breakfast, carrot, celery, lettuce with lunch, snack mushrooms and spinach, seperate snack salsa... it's been a bit of a grazing day :ohwell: At least I kept super busy! Hopin to get up early enough to miss the storms and take the poor pup for a walk!

Oh yea again- I'll update the soup recipe and add it to the data base- I'll post the name so yall can find it!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    yesterdays FV peppers, mushrooms green onion for breakfast, onions for lunch and brussle sprouts for dinner. no fruit :wink: well a lot of fermented grape juice though if that counts.

lots of fresh tomatos today.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Forgot the f/v intake for yesterday....Ummm, some broccoli, mashed potatoes, wine...horrible eating day since I ate in the cafeteria again.

I ran to the grocery store quick after church....so, today is mashed potatoes, carrots, strawberries, spinach...it's a start!!! You definitely have to work these suckers in!!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I had a salad at outback steakhouse yesterday. :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Zero f/v yesterday, terrible eating day. 1.5 Sam's club hot dogs and a grilled cheese sandwich was all I had all day. No wonder I can't lose weight on the weekends, I eat terrible. Wait!! I had relish on the hot dogs so that counts, right? Oh, and lots of ketchup, that counts. So, ha - 2!

Today better, tomato, onions and peppers so 3. Dinner is lasagna so I'm counting the tomato sauce. (ha) Tomorrow is chef's salad for lunch so that counts as 3 right there. (yay) I do so much better at meal planning during the week.

Desperate Housewives tonight - final season!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    F/V for today homemade raspberry jam, tomato, bell pepper, jalapeno. No more food lol im so full, brunch type of breakfast, chips n salsa during thr game chili n cornbread after, uuugghh. Nothin but water and some light stretching to make my tum tum feel better! Lol
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Had a big salad at a restaraunt today - and some grapes this morning. Not a great weekend for me....good thing I have immunity! (Don't worry Scale Smashers, I'll be good the next few days!)

Hope you all had a great weekend!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I made a pasta salad today with farfalle, olives, red and green pepper, monteray jack cheese, carrots with a lemon dressing. So good!!

I also made breakfast sandwiches for the next couple of weeks--green and red pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, jalapeno and anaheim peppers, eggs, cottage cheese on croissants with turkey and some cheese. I'll just eat 1/2 of one and I'll be good for the morning.
  • RonBo123
    RonBo123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok folks, I am 1 pound away from my first goal. I will weigh myself tonight. When I get there, I get to give myself a gift. This is the first time I go public with my "Gift". I am going to get a tatoo of an M16 with Bayonet sticking in a pair of boots. A helmet will hang over the top and above the helmet, it will say "Some Gave All". Below it will read "All Gave Some". There will also be dog tags with my Uncle's name in it fo rhis service in Viet Nam. Wish me luck!!!!!!!! Kim, I love you!
  • RonBo123
    RonBo123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Every now and then you DESERVE to splurge. Keep up the good work
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Tomato, lettuce, beetroot and grapes in the wine. Apricots in the cheese. Fail.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Ok folks, I am 1 pound away from my first goal. I will weigh myself tonight. When I get there, I get to give myself a gift. This is the first time I go public with my "Gift". I am going to get a tatoo of an M16 with Bayonet sticking in a pair of boots. A helmet will hang over the top and above the helmet, it will say "Some Gave All". Below it will read "All Gave Some". There will also be dog tags with my Uncle's name in it fo rhis service in Viet Nam. Wish me luck!!!!!!!! Kim, I love you!

Sounds like a wonderful reward!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Ron Congrats!! That's an awesome reward, take pictures to share!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Wow, that is a great gift to yourself for your hard work, and what a great tribute to your Uncle as well. WAY TO GO! Be sure to post pis after you're done - perhaps it should become your profile picture???
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I would love to see the tat when it's done...

Today I plan on having cranberries and apricots in my oatmeal and olives, peppers, and carrots in my pasta. I'll probably have some veggies for dinner tonight as well.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Anne, You may have immunity but your team need your high numbers girly :wink: No worries, I'm sure you'll do fine!

Ron, Sound amazing... can't wait to see pics! I'm super jealous too! My husband is obsessed with tattoos so he gets all the good ones and I always get stuck with the tiny cheapo ones:grumble: He just got a really cool tribal one on the back of his leg that goes from his Hercules tenden thing to the bend of his knee... Love it but super dooper jealous:tongue:

Fruits and Veggies yesterday .. umm well, I had about 2 cups of sugar snap peas and some salsa. Didn't do so great:ohwell:

I've already had Mushrooms, Olives, and Green Onions in a Egg White Omelete today though so I'm off to a good start:bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim, I love you!

I love you too, Ron!! Now go lose a pound for me as I think I am going to need it this week.

F/Vs for today:
    Smoothie with mixed berry medley (rasp, blue, straw)
    Fresh pom/lime juice in my San Pelligrino
    Lunch: Lettuce, tomato & red onion

Dinner is Scallops and linguine with olive oil and romano cheese...not sure of the side, maybe asparagus - or - squash with blue cheese

Total: 9

I need lots and lots of water today!!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Awe Kim n Ron are so cuuute!

F/V gala apple and raspberry jam, peppers in my goat cheese, cucumber, green onion, tomato, carrot, red pepper and mushroom. Lots of water here too. And yay my babys coming home in about an hour!!! I missed her so much.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    That's very cool, Ron!!!

F/V = none for like the last two days.

Need to eat more of them... but it just doesn't happen. Fruit and veggies both tend to go to waste in my house. I love apples and nectarines and stuff but I have to cut them up because I have bad TMJ with my jaw... can't bite into them. I need one of those quick apple corer things...
    Hmm......
  • nisijam5
    Options
    F/Vs for today:
    Smoothie with mixed berry medley (rasp, blue, straw)
    Fresh pom/lime juice in my San Pelligrino
    Lunch: Lettuce, tomato & red onion
    Dinner is Scallops and linguine with olive oil and romano cheese...tomato, artichoke, greek olives & feta cheese salad & 1/2 orange

Total: 11

Erin, maybe try to keep frozen vs fresh in the house

I have to have my fruit cut up as well, I have an apple corer but, tend to just cut up the fruit by hand.....mmmm, you mentioned peaches and I love them on salad and goat cheese...guess that's for tomorrow.