Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the exercise challenge. Is it 1800 minutes/1900 calories for the week?

It's 180 minutes or 1800 calories for the week.... Not 1800 minutes! That would be 30 hours! :wink:
  • RonBo123
    RonBo123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in for exercise challenge. Does it start today? This is considered the first day of the week for us, correct?
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Here is mine for today
    weight3.JPG
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Count me in for exercise challenge. Does it start today? This is considered the first day of the week for us, correct?

Correct, today is the first day of the exercise goals...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here is mine for today
    weight3.JPG

Your photo is not coming up for me....can anyone else see it?
  • catjrow3
    Options
    Think I got it fixed now..
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    just over a pound.. sheesh this is slow going for me but the lowest I've been in 10 years so happy with that!

4703bed3.jpg
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Im in f the exercise challenge as well. I really need to get my rear in motion. Walks arent gonna cut it.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Weight9-28-11.jpg

As of today I have officially lost FORTY POUNDS!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    That is great!!! So proud of you!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    just over a pound.. sheesh this is slow going for me but the lowest I've been in 10 years so happy with that!

Debbie, I am so jealous of you...I really, really wanted to be in the 173's this week...congratulations!!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    I know, I felt the same way... something magic about 173. I don't feel the same love for say 169 but sure would like to get there! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I know, I felt the same way... something magic about 173. I don't feel the same love for say 169 but sure would like to get there! :bigsmile:

It's because your on the lower end of the 170's...getting into the 160's means lots of work to get out of them...I think it's all perspective :ohwell:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I snuck an extra 0 in there!

I gained this week. Ugh!

DSCN0191.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow, there sure is a lot going on today!

Connie, Way to be motivated... I love those days when I wake up feeling so refreshed and ready to take on the world!:glasses:

Heather, You can't does not look very excited about getting his (or her) pic taken :tongue: Very cute though:smile:

Sara, 40lbs is like a whole Kindergardener!!! Congrats:flowerforyou:

Jessica, Tehehe... I got your cha:wink: Coffee is definately good for more than just waking you up in the morn:bigsmile:

Maria and Amy, No worries... hopefully we can keep ya both in but if not don't give up! You both rock:flowerforyou: :heart: And Maria if you are waiting for Kim...STOP IT!!! She's our rivial silly:devil: :tongue:

Robin, I have always had issues with spelling exercise... It took me forever to remember there isn't a "z" in it:wink:

Kim, Birthday week huh! Happy Birthday... Any big plans?

Alright, I'm done catching up now... I'll go take my pic and post in a minute! BRB:bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    110928_006.jpg

55 minutes of exercise today and 421 calories burned!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kasi, it's your weekly curse with the photo...it's not displaying
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Seriously!!! I didn't have this much trouble last round....WTH!!!!

9-28.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Seriously!!! I didn't have this much trouble last round....WTH!!!!

110928_006.jpg

Do you want to email it to me?
  • catjrow3
    Options
    So far exercise today 90 minutes, 683 calories burned, and I usually exercise at night too, so I will post that as well later.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Stupid! Apparently I can't post mobile uploads from photobucket... It has to be in a regular album:angry: I had issues resizing too but thats normal for me. For some reason everytime I resized it got blury... IDK but its posted now. 152.2 down 1.6

Cat, Love your ticker bar... Looks like so much fun!