Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    We were just joking around about the nursing and I may have worded it wrong when I posted. I don't think my sense of humor translated well. Believe me, I know you worked hard for those loses. It doesn't come easy. It comes with good choices.

Don't forget, you need more calories when your nursing so it balances out. I am happy that the weight is shedding for you. Of course, you will stay in the competition and keep your prizes. I firmly believe that you are dropping because of the competition, it tends to motivate people.

Thanks Kim, I'm so happy you all understand I am working hard at this! I appreciate your encouragement. AND I totally understand your sense of humor - maybe it was just too early for me :) These 4:30 am wake up calls are no fun :(

Erin - you're redoing brake calipers???? YOU are my hero!

Katie - I always look forward to your posts!!! And Amy So happy you're going to be checking in every day!

Nice job everyone on exercising and burning those calories :)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    47 minutes, 357 calories.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    156 calories doing 30 minutes
  • shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Forgot I had to weigh in for second chance category too lol! So weighing it a little later this week but on time next week, I promise ;) Well, I have been really shredding it this week, always happens once I get back into the swing of things!

weighin3-1.jpg

Yay!!!! I am so happy about this result! The lowest I have been at so far was 76.3kg so I am on my way back down finally and ready to kick butt and get back in the comp! Hooyah!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, 55 minutes walking crazy border collie, 364 calories
    Thursday, 32 minutes, 238 calories, W1D2 of C25K

Total 87/180 minutes, 602/1800 calories

I am going to aim for 5 days of Weeks C25K and start Ripped in 30 starting this weekend

Amy, you motivated me to get off the couch and workout...I saw your post and thought "I better just do it" :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Forgot I had to weigh in for second chance category too lol! So weighing it a little later this week but on time next week, I promise ;) Well, I have been really shredding it this week, always happens once I get back into the swing of things!

Yay!!!! I am so happy about this result! The lowest I have been at so far was 76.3kg so I am on my way back down finally and ready to kick butt and get back in the comp! Hooyah!

No problem, I think I forgot to tell you that you still need to weigh in like normal...great job on your loss, you broke the 170s and into the 160s...
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Anne- I work for CarQuest auto parts store.... I had about 8 tiers to move and organize. Was a good workout. lol

I like putting freight away in the morning because... once again I get a ton of exercise from hefting brake rotors and other various car parts. :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I took a 45 min walk today to get out and get some sort of exercise, but that's all I can do for now - too sick still. But I'm getting better and I hope tomorrow to be 100%. :sick: :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Great job to those who got the f/v and exercise in!

I been a bad bad girl lol.. well not so bad.. F/V were horrible, lettuce and tomato soup... yea, wow

No exercise, I feel like crap, ate like crap, and it's crap outside blaaah

Hoppin tomorrow is better!!!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    15 minutes yesterday (my off day) and 45 minutes today for total of 60. 1/3 to goal! :smile:

(oh dear we have X Factor on and it is really hard to concentrate with that caterwalling going on. who tells these people they can sing???? although there have been a few good ones)

Does anybody know how to turn off counting your excercise calories in your daily total? I don't want to eat my exercise calories so I need an accurate number to know how much I have left (or am going over) I still want to put my exercise in though so I can track it.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yay, Kim!

Debbie, I'm not sure how to do that...
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 76 minutes/558 calories
    Thursday: 92 minutes/773 calories

Total: 168/180 minutes and 1331/1800 calories

Debbie - not sure you can turn off your exercise calories in your food diary. You would just have to be conscious of how many calories you're given before exercise and just not eat any extras.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    I would love that job too Erin - being active in the morning is a dream of mine (you really don't want to run into me in the mornings, but I bet that labor would help a great deal...)

30 more minutes today - i have to figure out calories burned for sure....
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My exercise calories for today are 1018, I did turbo kick twice for 80 minutes total and chalean extreme weight training and ab burner this morning.

Debbie, it tells you how many are exercise calories under the totals and you can subtract that, but dont think you can "turn it off"
  • jamiejum
    Options
    We’re kind of jealous. :grumble: Now, that’s three weeks in a row. Are you going to make it to four? :noway: Who is going to stop her? :angry:

Not to be dense but haven't we only been at this for three weeks? I won the first week and so this would be losemy babyweight's second week. So someone needs to stop her before she has 3 in a row. :wink: I feel like no one remembers that I worked so hard on travel to do well (stamps feet and pouts like a spoiled rotten brat not getting any attention)

Haha - I know! You lost over 6 pounds or something, right? Way to go :)

I've changed up my profile so I'm getting more calories every day, but I will still be working hard this week (C25K Week 5 Day 2 today!).

Thanks Sara and Faith. I really do work very hard to lose - to be honest I am starving ALL OF THE TIME! I also have never been a runner before so this exercising for so long is really unsusual for me - you folks are what keeps me going.

Again, though, If you come to a vote to not have me be lead this week I will be fine with it.

Sorry I'm new at this. I was just kidding lose my baby weight, I hope you continue to lose and reach your goal weight (after our team wins of course ;)
  • jamiejum
    Options
    I was only kidding lose my baby weight. I'm extremely competitive, so one week hopefully I'll kick *kitten* on the treadmill and get 2-3 lbs down, it's just jealousy :drinker:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Anne... the first hour... I'm the same way.... ZOMBIE EAT BRAINS!!! or something of the like... hehehe...

I'm getting better at it though. I've actually started being early to work instead of fifteen minutes late all the time... and for me... that is an accomplishment. :)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I was only kidding lose my baby weight. I'm extremely competitive, so one week hopefully I'll kick *kitten* on the treadmill and get 2-3 lbs down, it's just jealousy :drinker:

Let's see this competitiveness in action!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOT!

Sorry I need to go to bed now.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Good Friday Morning all! TGIF! I am ready for a few slowER days :) up at 5am today so a bit better than yesterday :ohwell:

Jamie - don't worry about it, I also think I misinterpereted (sp -sorry) a competitive saying! It was all together too early for me yesterday when I read it! :noway: I am competitive too, but I also would look at someone who is losing 10 pounds in three weeks and think that is unhealthy! I just couldn't believe it myself and seeing that my milk production is off the charts good I am not worried - I honestly think it is this group that has helped me to get my *kitten* in gear finally!

Erin, glad to know I am not the only non-morning person on here! I see some people exercising bright and early in the am - and I think they are crazy!!! Well, besides I have all I can do to get myself and two kids ready every morning.

Cathy - way to bust butt in the exercise department! That is one impressive day and calories burned! I'm wondering what you chose to eat with all those extra calories!

Have a good day all....:bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Cathy holy moly!! Your a workin out machine! Keep it up girlie!

I wish I could carry tires around all day for a job too, nice dead lifts. lol

ok- I have spaghetti squash from the FM, anyone have any fav recipes where it's NOT drowned in spaghetti sauce... that's all I every do... maybe like a whine wine sauce with chicken??? ugh I dunno... I have no motivation for cooking right now...