Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Excellent tattoo idea Ron!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Keeping fingers crossed you make your goal Ron!

F/V today, 3 for the big salad I had at lunch and 1 for the brocoli at dinner. Can I count the Reese's PB cup DH got me that was in the shape of a pumpkin? :wink: I swear that man wants to keep me fat.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'll look into when we go grocery shopping, Kim.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    F & V had home grown cherry tomatoes for snack and then felt guilty so went out and picked more to go along witht the last of the string beans and snow peas I could harvest. apple for dessert. i think there was some vegie content in my lean cuisine chicken enchilada lunch.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    hey Kim and Ron, this isn't harmony.com or match.com. If you want to express your love do it in the bedroom and log the calories...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    For dinner I had lasagna "soup" that had onions, tomatoes, and carrots in it. I also sauteed some beet greens and red onion in some evoo and a added a bit of balsamic vinegar. So, my F/V count was a bit higher than I thought it would be. Yay!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Erin, I eat frozen berries all the time! Blueberries are awesome that way plus you can throw them in the blender with a little milk or yogurt and make a smoothies really easy that way.

Debbie, I LOVE those little pumpkin shaped PB cups!!! I bought one last year and ate it before I got home so my husband wouldn't give me *kitten* about it:devil: He's not mean about it but he reminds me how that is gonna cost me an extra workout or whatever... just trying to help but sometimes I just don't wanna hear it:grumble:

K, so I had Olive, Mushrooms, Green Onions, Naked Reduced Calorie Peach Guava (Guava, Peach, Mango, Orange, and Apple), and Green Chilies. Not bad, Not bad:bigsmile:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Better day today, beans, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkin, mushrooms, onion, strawberries :bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Had grapes, tomatos, romaine, red onion, garlic, cucumber, mushroom....hmmmm I don't think anything else.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    today I have packed an apple, two servings of peas and carrots, fresh picked cherry tomatos and a few snow peas. Armed and ready with 4 16 oz (thats my baseline 8 cups) bottles of water at my desk along with my brita pitcher if they get emptied too soon.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    hey Kim and Ron, this isn't harmony.com or match.com. If you want to express your love do it in the bedroom and log the calories...

hahaha
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    So far, I've had 1/2 a breakfast sandwich that had red and green pepper, jalapenos, mushrooms, zucchini, and onion.

Lunch today will be some soup: so tomatoes and carrots.

Snack: Strawberries with my yogurt.

It's easier for me to get veggies than fruit. Weird.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - we got to our MD house on Sunday to find a non-working modem. Finally got someone out here today to replace it so I'm back in business! I'm finally back to eating well - I did horrible Saturday, Sunday and did so-so yesterday. I got on the scale (a brand new one because I forgot mine back in MI :grumble: ) and I have (miraculously) maintained since last week. Doing a lot of "flushing" today by eating lots of fruits/veggies and alternating hot water with lemon and regular ol' cold water. Hoping to be down tomorrow!

F/V's for today:
    So far: Kiwi, frozen raspberries and an apple
    Up next: Fresh raspberries, spinach, romaine, cucumber, tomato, carrots, onion, green pepper, dried cherries (those probably don't really count, do they?)
    Possibly: banana, strawberries

Oh yeah, and lemon. Lots and lots of lemon!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I've had some sweet peas today. Going grocery shopping tonight... going to see about some fruit and veggies.
    Getting really bored with what I have been eating....

Do Mini Blueberry muffins count???? LOL j/k
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    F/V for today. Carrot, cauliflower, red pepper, tomato, green pepper, jalepeno, celery, cucumber
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Do Mini Blueberry muffins count???? LOL j/k
    Depends on how many you eat - would probably need at least two to count as a fruit serving. So, heck yes! :laugh:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I had steamed brocoli for lunch and a cup of frozen blueberries for a snack. That's it so far:frown: I'll have a salad for dinner though so there is 3 more veggies (Lettuce, Olives, and Mushrooms).

I was just on Photobucket and guess what! Tomorrow will be my 21st weigh-in for this challenge. I have an album full of nothing but my feet on my scale! It definately tells a story... I started at 168.2 and had a few struggles but the numbers keep going down. I frickin' love this Challenge... Thank you sooooooooooo much Kim:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    too funny! I am the same way, I only use photobucket for this challenge so I have lots of toe/scale pictures!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I frickin' love this Challenge... Thank you sooooooooooo much Kim:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Well, we will see if you loooooooove me tomorrow.

Good job on logging all the F/Vs. Hopefully, it opened our eyes on how we could do better - or - if we are actually doing enough. I was really excited to see how many of you get the f/v in. Actually, I was impressed and motivated to do the same.

Tomorrow's word is "Exercise dated 9/28" since I have been slacking in the exercise department. I would like to propose a exercise challenge for those who would like to participate:

The challenge will be 180 minutes - or - 1800 calories (that's 1/2 lb)...please log it as such...you can do both if you want

Wednesday, ??? minutes - or ??? calorie
    Thursday,
    Friday,
    etc.

Now drink lots of water and get your scale ready
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Ok... F/V for the day for me... I had 1/2 cup canned sweet peas and 1/2 cup of raspberries and there was lettuce on my sandwich.

I did buy some frozen corn and strawberries as well as some pears for me and Taven to share. I'm terrible at the f/v thing but I'm trying.

Kim is that challenge in a weeks time? I'm a tad confused. Oh wait never mind... I'm a dolt... should read the whole thing.