What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,933 Member
    Just coffee this morning!☕️

My daughter has been wanting avocado toast every morning so I usually just make one for me,as well.😋
    I switch it up..sometimes I mash it and spread it on lightly buttered toast and sometimes if the avocado looks really good just thinly slice it on top..always just sprinkle a bit of salt and it's good to go!
    Avocado is in season, right now, and I'll buy 4-5 per week for about $5.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Breakfast taco...
    small wrap, 1 egg, Bacon crumble, 1 tsp cheese & 1 tsp pico de Gallo.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    @Corina1143
    If you like avocado, give a try. I like to top mine with an egg. I prefer runny and fork & knife it.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,471 Member
    mnalsa83 wrote: »
    @Corina1143
    If you like avocado, give a try. I like to top mine with an egg. I prefer runny and fork & knife it.

Love avocado. Love avocado with egg. Hate bread.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,412 Member
    edited May 19
    mnalsa83 wrote: »
    @Corina1143

I can imagine that as yummy. When we headed to a national park in the 70s, we stopped at a small town omelette restaurant, ordered turkey cheese omelette topped with sour cream and avocado; my first avocado encounter. Egg over avocado on toast makes sense. Those were the days also when Cobb salad emerged as all the rage too. What often begins as trendy endures... will try avocados this week in a variety of ways. Thank you for the shares. Appreciated :)
  • nathanporter3971
    nathanporter3971 Posts: 1 Member
    5 scrambled eggs, amish butter, 180g of chicken liver, pink Himalayan salt and black pepper
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,749 Member
    Clear protein drink at the gym, black cherry yogurt when I got home.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    edited May 20
    Coffee With cream/sugar and avocado toast again...
  • Vio_let23
    Vio_let23 Posts: 40 Member
    2 eggs, sprinkle of shredded cheddar, lite english muffin.
  • Corina1143
    Bacon, egg, cheese biscuit. Diet coke.
    What happened to eating healthy? This thread is just what I need to get my attention and get back on track!
  • Corina1143
    Bagel bites, iced coffee. Yum! Still full 7.5 hours later(but just starting to think about food again)
  • Vio_let23
    A slice of 12grain bread with sunflower butter. 2 eggs. Greek yogurt.
    It was actually more calories than I usually have - but it kept me full until lunch.
    Might try that again.
  • DeanaSpencer
    DeanaSpencer Posts: 13 Member
    I had Tortellini with red sauce lol...still in my calories, but ate lunch for breakfast :smile:
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Just 2 cups of coffee with cream & sugar..
  • Corina1143
    Egg salad sandwich. Iced tea. Healthy-er
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 313 Member
    1 egg cooked over easy in Kinder's chili crunch on top of sourdough with avacado, with a nice drizzle of Mike's hot honey. DELICIOUS!
  • Vio_let23
    A serving of plain oatmeal, greek yogurt, MF breakfast patty. (same as yesterday - only a different flavor of yogurt).
  • trail070x
    trail070x Posts: 5 Member
    Coach's oats with blueberries, wheat toast, bacon and coffee.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,749 Member
    3 little slices of canadian bacon, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, fried in minimal non-stick spray