Options
    May Goal: 115 Miles

They posted pictures from the race.

Looking strong @kgirlhart!
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I ran 6.6km this morning. It was a bit chilly out but not too chilly for shorts and a t-shirt.

144.6/160km for May.

@tarun_yadavA If anyone can run 10km a day to finish the month (hungover or not) it’s you!

@chris_in_cal I believe you can run under 12. Just give yourself time. Also try to vary your speed, and let yourself go easier some days! That will keep your motivation up :).

@Teresa502 and the other USers ;) Enjoy the long weekend! We had a long weekend last weekend in Germany :).
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    It's race day! I am both ready and thoroughly underprepared. The temperature is in the low 40s with a little bit of a breeze and some cloud cover. Basically ideal race conditions for me if I were ready to race and we weren't at 2000 ft of elevation. For a lot of people. 2,000 ft of elevation probably won't mean anything, but I expect that I'm going to notice it since Houston is at about 200 ft above sea level. With the time change I was up before 5:00, so having coffee and breakfast and about to get ready and do packet pickup. Somehow, both my husband and kid are still sleeping. I swear the two of them can sleep an entire day away if you let them.
    View from the hotel
    p5tghe6fzys0.jpg

Yes, great running conditions and a beautiful view! Good luck @martaindale and enjoy your race!!