What irks you today?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,629 Member
    Not much today 😀
  • honey_honey_12
    My neck and shoulders are hurting, badly, I have no one to help me out and give me a neck rub.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    My neck and shoulders are hurting, badly, I have no one to help me out and give me a neck rub.

When I was in college (for all of 5 mins), my room mate and I took a massage extension course. I learned the word effleurage!

It was a fun course and I got to give the hot boy from Boston who lived in my dorm a massage. That was pretty much the highlight of my college life :)

(Also irked at people who wait until the last minute to ask for something and then, when you ask them to be specific about what they want, add on to it so you have to do more.)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,945 Member
    On a different app a woman posted a picture of herself. It wasn’t a dating app. And it wasn’t a salacious photo in any sense.
    Of course some male just had to make inappropriate personal comments about her.

Although I should say that there were plenty others who clapped back with their opinion of his behavior.

• litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited July 25
    Spilled glaze
  • Kashmir___314
    Kashmir___314 Posts: 24 Member
    Politics.
  • glassyo
    (Don't judge.)

EVERY time I need to eavesdrop (yes, it's a need) on a convo there's some interruption. Today's is a loud one.

(Seriously. Don't judge.)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,945 Member
    My elderly cat was taking his meds just fine when we disguised it in a chicken flavored gel cap.
    Then a manufacturing shortage happened and we had to switch supplier to a completely different formulation. Which he hated. Even when disguised in the chicken flavored gel cap.

Now he’s suspicious of anything in the gel caps and either he takes absolutely forever to get the pill down (we’re back to pills but at a lower dose because he refused the other stuff at the proper dose) or he just rejects it completely.

It’s been a month and he’s not doing great…. All because of a manufacturing shortage.
  • honey_honey_12
    Not so much irks me as it just leaves me feeling,

ni87jiss3hgb.gif
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 570 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    (Don't judge.)

EVERY time I need to eavesdrop (yes, it's a need) on a convo there's some interruption. Today's is a loud one.

🤣 🤣 🤣
    Your posts are so damn funny
  • nonchalantxo
    PMS. It's so hard for me to act and think normal.
  • honey_honey_12
    The hiding
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,735 Member
    Liars
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,266 Member
    (Don't judge.)

🤣 🤣 🤣
    Your posts are so damn funny

So are yours ma’am 😁
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 151 Member
    Self righteous idiots who have too much time on their hands .
  • glassyo
    The construction going on in the office on the other side of the wall where I'm sitting at work. Every time that hammer comes down, I give a little jump and cringe.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    The construction going on in the office on the other side of the wall where I'm sitting at work. Every time that hammer comes down, I give a little jump and cringe.

Oof, I can relate. Hope it's not a long construction project! I just got a new roof and having a crew of people traipsing all over the roof, shingles and debris everywhere and incessant nail guns for three days was quite nerve wracking! BUT I'm grateful to have it done and for those workers who did all of that in 100+ degree heat.
  • honey_honey_12
    iw7rrifacc40.jpeg
  • nonchalantxo
    It's called deodorant people.
  • honey_honey_12
    4sg2yak44z8b.jpeg

$16.99 🤬 seriously?