What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Now my bewbs are wet from the wet beer buckets. I do have my raincoat but I’d die of heat stroke even though it’s cold out. I run HOT when I’m moving around.

Incoming DMs....3....2...1....

:)

Mmmmmm beer flavor 🤤
    😬
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Waking up 2 hours before my alarm. My nerves getting the best of me.
    Is today the day of your surgery?
    Yes…just checked in.

Hope all went well Jenni 🤗
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    When the google listed hours are wrong even though it says they were just updated.😫Was going to to to the gym quick because this day has kind of been a *kitten* show and I needed it. The gym closes at 10 instead of 12. Which makes sense but I wish it was correct online. My day is ending as it started.
  • the_real_me_lissa
    the_real_me_lissa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My patience irks me; or my lack thereof should I say, I have the patience of a child sometimes & it pisses me off!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    My furnace we just spent tons to get repaired and it's not working again. I knew it wasn't working properly but no one believed me. We could've had someone in to look at it last week but now it'll be an emergency
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    The way the audience chants at soccer games.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    That my ears hurt and everyone has the flu rn so I have that to look forward to
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,577 Member
    Options
    The fact that I’m recovering from the coughing sickness my grandkids gave me but now my hands and feet hurt.
    Maybe arthritis.
    Getting old, 🙄
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    When clients go rogue and take on their own payroll and now I have no clue what the hell is going on with them.

Edited: I now know the hell what's going on. One less to worry about at the end of the year but one more to have to remember not to do at the end of the year :)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I read beer and bewbs in the same post now I can’t stop grinning - thanks @OpheliaCooter no more irks for me 👍
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    I ordered a pair of adidas tear offs.
    They were on sale, only sizes in medium and larges left. I'm an extra small, went and got a medium anyway. Make it make sense... They won't fit.

I've been making stupid decisions all month long.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    And before this order, I ordered a sweater I already have just a shade lighter, can't really tell the difference. I'm so bored. Need to hop on the treadmill rather then looking at clothes online all night long. The mall and online shopping smh. It's not fulfilling anymore.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    Eh. I can gift them to someone.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I read beer and bewbs in the same post now I can’t stop grinning - thanks @OpheliaCooter no more irks for me 👍

You’re welcome 😅
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    My sister at home alone cleaning out the pantry and sending me pics of her throwing out expired items

Which part irks you - pics you don’t want - or she didn’t use intime or donate - or she’s throwing away but you think exp dates are arbitrary and she could still eat ??
    cmsienk wrote: »
    My sister at home alone cleaning out the pantry and sending me pics of her throwing out expired items

Which part irks you - pics you don’t want - or she didn’t use intime or donate - or she’s throwing away but you think exp dates are arbitrary and she could still eat ??
    I had similar questions. Are you irked she's alone and didn't invite you to help... or that the food is being wasted... or that she's blowing up your phone with pictures?

She plays a little fast and loose with the dates. She threw out a perfectly good can of SpaghettiOs that only “expired” in 2018.

😂 my fiance throws away perfectly good food. It's expired if he's had it longer than 5 days. I hold on to items for a week AFTER expiration, if it doesn't smell or look funny it's still good😬
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

I had similar questions. Are you irked she's alone and didn't invite you to help... or that the food is being wasted... or that she's blowing up your phone with pictures?

She plays a little fast and loose with the dates. She threw out a perfectly good can of SpaghettiOs that only “expired” in 2018.

😂 my fiance throws away perfectly good food. It's expired if he's had it longer than 5 days. I hold on to items for a week AFTER expiration, if it doesn't smell or look funny it's still good😬
    Every time I come across an article that says expiration dates don’t mean anything I make sure to send it to her. I think she appreciates it

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I can't remember how stuff is labelled in the US but here in Canada it says "best before". I choose to interpret this wording literally, as in "not at its best but still okay" after the magic date. I've been known to eat yogurt a month after the BB date and suffered no ill effects.

The SO just left for work (14 days) and gave me a bunch of yogurt with a BB date of Jan 16. Not sure why since he'll be back home before then but I didn't point that out, I just took the yogurt.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I can't remember how stuff is labelled in the US but here in Canada it says "best before". I choose to interpret this wording literally, as in "not at its best but still okay" after the magic date. I've been known to eat yogurt a month after the BB date and suffered no ill effects.

The SO just left for work (14 days) and gave me a bunch of yogurt with a BB date of Jan 16. Not sure why since he'll be back home before then but I didn't point that out, I just took the yogurt.

I have a very sensitive system and if i eat a yogurt or have any dairy a day past it's best before date I'll get a stomach ache. It weird cause I don't know cause I don't read the label but my stomach knows. My gastrointestinal system is really annoying sometimes

So this being said I strictly adhere to the dates. I'm weird