itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    top to bottom

I’d suggest a foam roller 😁

That took me a minute
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    I unknowingly took pre-workout 2 days in a row and couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep🙄

I’ve been caffeine free and artificial sweetener free since December. Took a pre workout with caffeine for the first time earlier this week since being dry. Wow… it works great when you actually don’t abuse caffeine on a regular.

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. 16 oz. These flavor packets were in a gift basket...I just assumed it was water flavoring. Checked the actual box and realized it had 200 mg of caffeine...at 4pm... no good for my sleep

Did you read it before or after you couldn’t sleep ?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

I just assumed you were sore from top to bottom 🤷‍♂️
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

logical assumption
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    I unknowingly took pre-workout 2 days in a row and couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep🙄

I’ve been caffeine free and artificial sweetener free since December. Took a pre workout with caffeine for the first time earlier this week since being dry. Wow… it works great when you actually don’t abuse caffeine on a regular.

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. 16 oz. These flavor packets were in a gift basket...I just assumed it was water flavoring. Checked the actual box and realized it had 200 mg of caffeine...at 4pm... no good for my sleep

2 days of not sleeping I finally realized the only thing different about my routine was the stupid drink. So I picked up box and read it😐...I'll sleep great tonight tho
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

2 days of not sleeping I finally realized the only thing different about my routine was the stupid drink. So I picked up box and read it😐...I'll sleep great tonight tho

Knock on wood
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

logical assumption

I’ll make another guess 😏
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    My hand. It hurts. I must have hit it on something because it's bruised and there's a bump and I have less range of motion
  • This__far
    This__far Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sky cleared yet no northern lights.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,297 Member
    edited May 11
    Options
    I temporarily lost my mind and came to Trader Joe's on a Saturday 🤯
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    I’m bored out of my mind
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    q6wmnqz28bvv.jpeg

How dare those POSs at Disney today, use the work of past generations who made truly wholesome, entertaining family shows and movies to prop up the the image of the gross political agenda they’ve been trying to push.

I grew up looking forward to watching The Wonderful World Of Disney every Sunday night.
    It breaks my heart that the entity that is Disney today is so gross.

Once again we totally agree on this one...will never do anything Disney again!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I'm irked because I'm going to have to face the fact fitbit doesn't work for me anymore no matter what and send the charge 6 back. It does everything I want it to do except be anywhere close to accurate on tdee. I even shaved 6 inches off my height in my profile to see if that made a difference by lowering my bmr and it didn't. I'm only 5'2"! And there's no room to shave weight off since I'm on the low side of normal.

• AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My allergies 🤧
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm irked because I'm going to have to face the fact fitbit doesn't work for me anymore no matter what and send the charge 6 back. It does everything I want it to do except be anywhere close to accurate on tdee. I even shaved 6 inches off my height in my profile to see if that made a difference by lowering my bmr and it didn't. I'm only 5'2"! And there's no room to shave weight off since I'm on the low side of normal.
    Ow that does hurt.

I’m an Apple Watch person and if they changed the algorithm or program or whatever in a way that affected me like that I would be hoppin’ mad.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,827 Member
    edited May 15
    Options
    Novo Nordisk is discontinuing Levemir, one of the insulins they manufacture.
    Only in the US, though.

They’re blaming “supply chain issues” but I don’t buy that excuse because (reasons)

Where it affects me is that I have been managing my husband’s diabetes over a decade now. And we had him in great control…
    But not now. Because the VA no longer prescribes this medication, they gave him a different one. And his blood glucose has gone wild for the past three days.

VA, gobbless their shiny little hearts, have been trying to get my husband to agree to a CGM. But he won’t. Because it means a change, and there is nothing a stubborn old Boomer with dementia hates more than change.

So the VA is grumping at me because I am not forcing him to use the CGM, and he’s grumping at me because he doesn’t want to be forced to use the CGM, and I’m stuck in the middle just trying my darndest.

Grrrrrr. Irritated.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,297 Member
    edited May 15
    Options
    Checked into my hotel yesterday only to discover it was booked for one night when it should have been two. And of course they're sold out. Had to call the woman who booked it to be told it was intentional. "You're all driving back tonight." Nope. Everyone else on this job lives within 3 hours of here and drove. I took a 2 hour flight and the last flight out takes off 50 minutes after this meeting ends. So she scrambled and found me something 40 minutes outside the city. It's fine - I have a car. I really just wish they'd let me book my own
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    Waking up here and not there.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Watermelon that tastes like onions
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    My ex husband, so glad we’re divorced and I can just get in my car and drive home. 😡