What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I need to learn how to make sliced bread.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options
    I talked (voice even!) with a client this morning to tell him we took care of a notice for him, and found out during the conversation we never did last year's return. He fought me on it and was sure he came in but his last meeting with the boss was taking care of the year prior to that. So I told him to bring last year's and this year's info when he meets with the boss.

My boss called him (not sure why...he told me to take care of it) and basically had the same conversation with the client that I did. Did the client NOT remember we JUST had this conversation like an hour ago?

Also, the boss loves to tell people to just stop by any time to pick up something I have to put together when it's now me doing double the work. Just sign the damned forms online.

So I'm extra irked.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,104 Member
    Options
    I was in a rush to meet my friend for our morning walk and forgot my walking shoes. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I talked (voice even!) with a client this morning to tell him we took care of a notice for him, and found out during the conversation we never did last year's return. He fought me on it and was sure he came in but his last meeting with the boss was taking care of the year prior to that. So I told him to bring last year's and this year's info when he meets with the boss.

My boss called him (not sure why...he told me to take care of it) and basically had the same conversation with the client that I did. Did the client NOT remember we JUST had this conversation like an hour ago?

Also, the boss loves to tell people to just stop by any time to pick up something I have to put together when it's now me doing double the work. Just sign the damned forms online.

So I'm extra irked.

Ugh, do we have the same job and boss? I deal with the same thing. Full conversation and explanation with a client, but all of the sudden it's "brand-new" information when they talk to my boss.

And the "just stop by any time" is a major pet-peeve. NO. Call first and set a time. That way I can be prepared. I hate dropping what I'm doing just because someone sauntered in at their own convenient time.

Sorry you deal with this, too. Quite irksome indeed.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,790 Member
    Options
    My body is sore.
    Falling down twice in one day, 🤬
    Such a ridiculous thing for me to do.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    When people I don't know, like, or care about take up more than a couple of seconds of my mental capacity. Working on it.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,097 Member
    Options
    Cankles
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    top to bottom
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,158 Member
    Options
    top to bottom

I’d suggest a foam roller 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I unknowingly took pre-workout 2 days in a row and couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep🙄
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    I unknowingly took pre-workout 2 days in a row and couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep🙄

I’ve been caffeine free and artificial sweetener free since December. Took a pre workout with caffeine for the first time earlier this week since being dry. Wow… it works great when you actually don’t abuse caffeine on a regular.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

I’ve been caffeine free and artificial sweetener free since December. Took a pre workout with caffeine for the first time earlier this week since being dry. Wow… it works great when you actually don’t abuse caffeine on a regular.

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. 16 oz. These flavor packets were in a gift basket...I just assumed it was water flavoring. Checked the actual box and realized it had 200 mg of caffeine...at 4pm... no good for my sleep
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. 16 oz. These flavor packets were in a gift basket...I just assumed it was water flavoring. Checked the actual box and realized it had 200 mg of caffeine...at 4pm... no good for my sleep

Did you read it before or after you couldn’t sleep ?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

I just assumed you were sore from top to bottom 🤷‍♂️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

logical assumption
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

2 days of not sleeping I finally realized the only thing different about my routine was the stupid drink. So I picked up box and read it😐...I'll sleep great tonight tho
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

2 days of not sleeping I finally realized the only thing different about my routine was the stupid drink. So I picked up box and read it😐...I'll sleep great tonight tho

Knock on wood
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    top to bottom

That took me a minute

logical assumption

I’ll make another guess 😏