How old is old?

Options
13»

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    43 Mid October. But I feel younger than that.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Women are hot...period (please no TOM discussions). Regardless of age. Especially my girlfriend.

The previous was a perfect example of the exact opposite of a run-on sentence.

Thanks for the laugh with my grammar lesson :laugh:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and I'm pretty sure I'm old. I must be because my "baby" is 25! Seems only few years ago when I was 25. I can't wait unitl l reach 60 though. At my church 60 is a senior citizen and every week there is a new senior citizen of the week. The senior citizen of the week gets a candy bar and people send cards to them. Ok, the candy bar isn't healthy but once in a while for a special occasion is okay. :bigsmile: I can't wait to be senior citizen of the week. :bigsmile:

Please tell us that they aren't sympathy cards :wink:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    36 and the youngest at my workplace.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I quit counting after 21... I just celebrate the anniversary of my 21st birthday ... Just observed the 15th anniversary back in July ..
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in the "O" word. . . I am going to be a hot woman even in my 80s with flamin red hair. . lol
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Your only as old as you feel and sometimes act I have a 32 yr old husband that acts like a teen so there you go. LOL!!! I guess Im not too far behind since I married him...... :love: :wink: :happy:
  • twistofcain
    Options
    Only as old as you feel.

Reminds me when my dad became old enough for the Senior discount at McDonald's. There is a group of guys that are always there that are in their 80's always chatting about non-sense, and once my dad got his coffee he immediately asked the lady at the counter, "Now, I don't have to sit with them do I?"
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am 56.
    I feel 26.

I've never felt better in my life................

and in your 50's, you don't give a ratz behind what people think of you, or say about you, or WHATEVA!! You give up the idea that everyone has to LIKE you, and you stop pretending that your world is okay and you MAKE it okay.

I am happier at this stage of my life than pretty much ANY other!

(although I was in a sucky marriage for 20+ years, so that might have accounted for much of my misery earlier in life ;)

BE HAPPY, BE HEALTHY......at any age!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    38, but I must say, I have the maturity of a much younger man, lol.

Honestly I don't feel it at all. I still play ball with the young guys n do just fine. It's just a number.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i'm 38.
    'old' can go ahead and come at me, but i fight dirty and i'm pretty sure i'll take it down.

I LOVE this post!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Fae's are ageless.......
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 30 next month and I can't believe how fast it has come! I officially felt old last year when my hair dressers helper told me her first bike was a spice girls bike that she got when she was 5. However, I definitely feel fitter and more confident than I did 10 years ago :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ok.....I remember telling my mother she was old when she turned 30. Sadly I really meant it. Now I'm 53 and needless to say I've revised my definition of old many times.

That being said, it's good these younger people are getting a handle on their health and fitness now. I'm just starting after decades of neglecting myself. Wish I'd been wise enough in my 20's to start taking care of myself.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    old = 40 years older than you are right this moment.

yes
    im 32 my friends are all 21 or 40 so half the time i feel old
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 years young..........
  • CyrusMachin
    CyrusMachin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    39 and fitter now than I was in the Marines over 20 years ago :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    You're only as old as you feel.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You are only as old as you act.

In my fitness class, there is a guy about 40. The rest of us are young college students. Everyone treats him like everyone else because he is chill and doesn't ACT old.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    80, 90, 100 is old. I'll be 32 this month and my kids tell me I'm too old to do some stuff like swinging, dancing, singing. :laugh: