Why are they taking the newsfeed away?

Answers

• stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited June 27
    I have iPhone. I can’t create a new thread. All I can do is respond to existing threads
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 508 Member
    edited July 1
    Probably no one will read this. Like most here we are so disappointed that MFP has dumped the newsfeed. That was how we all stayed in touch. Let me know what you think about his.
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 27
    Why can't we support our friends anymore? That's part of our losing process.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 27
    stiggymt wrote: »
    I have iPhone. I can’t create a new thread. All I can do is respond to existing threads

@stiggymt You should see a blue circle with a plus sign at the bottom right. Tap on it and it should give a a choice of new discussion, new poll, and something else. Just make sure you tap on the circle when you’re on a screen you can make new posts from.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 27
    I’ve moved to the free mobile app ryseapp.io to log my meals & workouts and encourage friends.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 27
    I’ve moved to the free app ryseapp.io to log my meals & workouts and encourage friends.

Besides removing friends status, MFP randomly deletes my prior meal logs.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,657 Member
    edited June 27
    Yes!!! Put it back. There’s no place now to see total pounds lost! Why was this removed?!?! Ridiculous. Please add the newsfeed back — or at the very least, add the total pounds lost icon on the home page.

It's still visible via the More menu button in the Android app, and on the homepage of the website.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    edited June 27
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Yes!!! Put it back. There’s no place now to see total pounds lost! Why was this removed?!?! Ridiculous. Please add the newsfeed back — or at the very least, add the total pounds lost icon on the home page.

It's still visible via the More menu button in the Android app, and on the homepage of the website.

It's no longer available via the iOS app or the website homepage for me.