Options
    🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    edited June 16
    Options
    Allie - Hope you're OK, kid. Sounds like a call to your primary doc might be in order.

Busy day for us, Corey's headed for his Saturday night soak in the tub with a book (that he's looking for online at the moment - he reads about four or five a week). I'm going to finish putting the pasta salad together for tomorrow and then head for bed, already have the cooked garden rotini in the fridge chilling. Even with an hour's nap while Corey was out playing with fire this afternoon, I'm still wiped out. Visitors in tomorrow, but all family, and no one staying overnight, so pretty relaxed, the food will be simple. Looking forward to seeing my son and his DSO.

If you're on my Facebook, decided to load my photos of quilts, other creations, art and photography up there first, and then Instagram. Instagram's too blinking SLOW, one at a time. I can do mass uploads to Facebook, just need to go back and tag them with dates and captions. Then Insta, if I choose. So much easier.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,392 Member
    Options
    After the soup kitchen Friday we went to the vet’s and got 2 of the kittens. Then Jess and Colby drove down here and gave us the other two. They’re now in the back bedroom getting familiar with one another. Took Jess’ dog for a walk last night and will probably again tonight after it cools down a bit. Update: didn’t.

Sue – wish she’d move! Far, Far away

Heather – woohoo for all your achievements. Since the left hip isn’t as bad as the right was, you’ll probably heal even faster (if that’s possible)

All the flower arrangements are so lovely

Been watering the plants I planted. So far they haven’t died...SO FAR

Jess’ brought her dog who has taken over the sofa in the living room….lol And her cat. So we have a cat, a dog, 4 kittens, and 4 adults

Made jello for dessert tonight. I was thinking of ice cream but it’s so warm that I’m afraid it’ll melt so I made jello (in addition to the brownies I made)

Allie – Oh, I’m so very sorry for Tracey. Prayers for her and the baby. A vacation, weird as it may sound, might just be good for Tracey and Kyle – hopefully will get their mind off (or at least ease the pain) of losing baby A. Oh, dear, hope you are better soon

M – who says that carrot cake is not a vegetable??? Certainly not me….lol

Michele NC
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Allie … so sorry to hear Baby A didn’t make it. I wondered if Tracey is on bed rest too?? I’m assuming she delivered Baby A? And sorry to hear about your dizzy spell. No fun!

Beth
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Heather - So happy to hear you had a good day yesterday!

Terri - Beautiful arrangement

Lisa - I am 100% in agreement with you about potatoes. I have made potato salad before but now I buy it for Rodger.

Rebecca - it sounds like a beautiful day. I love antique stores.

Flea - I used to do the outside aisles too, I’ve gotten out of the habit and need to get back to it.

Allie - I’m so sorry for Tracy and you. It’s so devastating to see your baby that hurt and there is nothing you can do.

Kelly - You’re going to have your hands full. Literally. I remember DH doing the training so give you the ability to have more children, hopefully he can help lots.
    It’s a shame when things that are fun end up with less people to help run it.
    I think that volunteer dependent ends up in those situations a lot.

Machka - I still have some painting to do and am really not wanting to. I agree those ones are awkward feeling.

I know there was more I meant to comment on but I am tired tonight.
    I don’t know why, I went to bed last night at 1030 and woke up at 4 this morning. I haven’t been to sleep yet.
    I was planning on a nice warm bath tonight but my friend has a pinched nerve and needed some help.
    I went to her camper, pulled the levers for her tanks for her, took her to get a prescription, and a few groceries. The doctor didn’t date the prescription so we had to wait for the doctor to call the pharmacist to confirm that he actually prescribed it. He also wrote it in purple marker! The pharmacist was leery, can’t blame him.

I spent 4 hours at a scrapbooking demo day. It was a lot of fun, one of the ladies I do ceramics with and I went.

I’m off to bed now.
    Tracey in Edmonton
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,716 Member
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Machka your room looks gorgeous!

Michele congratulations on four new kittens! What a handful!

Allie thinking of you! Feel better!

Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate. My dad was more work than home oriented, but he provided well. I love him, and I better find a card in the next hour.

Have a great day, ladies! May you all be happy, healthy, safe and free!

Annie in Delaware
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,094 Member
    Options
    Lisa I saw your work on Facebook...Lovely...Facebook is having trouble working with my browser so it makes it difficult for me to comment. I have to give it a few days where all I do is read and not try to post or comment.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Machka - I used to do every kind of house renovation. In later years I found it always caused injury, or, at the least, severe discomfort. I decided to leave it to the professionals. Unfortunately, they come very expensive, which is why most of the house looks terrible. :p Sometimes I get the urge to paint something, but I always do my best to resist it.

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx

This is the first house I've ever owned and I really wanted to "put my mark on it". I've never had the opportunity to make choices about things like flooring and wall paint before.

That might have been a good thing because during the years when ragging, sponging, etc. was popular, I was tempted! I never had the chance, but it looked like something I might enjoy doing.

Our new floor was done by professionals. I wouldn't have attempted that. But I did want to give painting a go. I have painted long, long ago as a teenager helping my mother, but I wanted to add the whole painting thing, from choosing a colour all the way though to completing the job, to my life resume.

Would family members help you paint a room or two?

M in Oz

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Lisa- I have tried a couple over the years. The first link I bought a couple of years ago and they are ok (I only count on one lasting an hour or so). https://a.co/d/eMpT36O

I have older fabric tie sort with the ice packs. They don't carry it anymore. Similar in nature to this https://a.co/d/0wfKWoj (I just ordered a couple of these to have on hand for walks and Az trip