Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 263

Replies

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 966 Member
    edited June 21
    @SheilaBoneham: I did not know you're a writer! If you're comfortable sharing, would love to read something you've written?

@Chapter_3: yes, not sure when it occurred to me to start thinking of that morning weigh-in as info rather than judgment, but it's helped me get past my "scale aversion" (mostly :smile: )
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 423 Member
    edited June 21
    lolakinks wrote: »
    I’m late for the challenge but I didn’t want to wait the next one.
    So… I’ve been on mfp more than 10 years now. Sometimes I had used this app regularly for a few months, then I couldn’t stay consistent and gained more weight and came back, it’s a vicious circle. I don’t know how many times I tried and never achieved my goal weight. It is very depressing, but I am still here to try again.

6/20 - 105 kg
    6/21
    6/22
    6/23
    6/24
    Welcome! and congratulations for NEVER giving up! Losing weight is never easy. It is important to keep trying until you progress and get it right, not perfect. There is no perfection in eating right or losing weight. We all have to find what works for us. Keep up the good work! You can do it!

Thank you very much, it’s very nice of you ❤️ That’s a very empowering and encouraging perspective, thank you ❤️