WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2024

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,466 Member
    Morning ya'll
    Had a lovely time time with June ,and Bev,Lorraine and Junes caretaker
    ..I had a very rich dinner last night and this is when you know cant really eat heavy..
    I had a hot buttered lobster roll and some salad..no dressing..but there was just to much butter and I had water to drink
    Had a small piece of chocolate cake.
    Honestly I can't eat that stuff anymore.
    Today going out with Dan

Do you follow a kidney disease diet?

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,084 Member
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,615 Member
    edited June 29
    Last night I watched the Celine Dion bio pic and was dreaming of her all night!
    Having learnt my lesson, I watched The Zone of Interest this afternoon, so my brain has a chance to debrief before bedtime!
    Both were excellent.

Just about to start making my baked cod dinner. Nothing on TV tonight, as it's football, Glastonbury etc, but I recorded some Poirots this afternoon, so will watch those. Pollen very high. I can feel it in my sinuses. :# Weather heavy.

I'm reading Burning Man, a biography of DH Lawrence, but it's slow going. When I was young, I used to love Lawrence, and wrote my undergraduate thesis on him. Haven't read him for years.

Barbie - glad you have easy guests. I prefer to stay independently these days. Lovely for Jake to see them. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 10,003 Member
    Machka- no renal diet per say
    But since I have been on the Trulicity ive basically cut out most sweets and lots of carbs.. my starting weight when i went to the nutritionist was 223.03 and this morning I got on the scale and was 203.6 so darn if it isn't working ,im trying my darnedest to get moving.. thats the second 1/2 of the equation..
    Well the sunset cruise is kaput for tomorrow since we have yucky weather coming in for tomorrow..bummer oh well.. we will find something to do.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,704 Member
    kevrit wrote: »
    3kh6imepycx1.jpeg

Not sure if this qualifies as a proper diet, but had home made won ton soup with veggies in it, onion, carrots, celery, and left over pork in it. With a sandwich of left over ham slices and mustard on honey wheat bread. Snacks were 1 cup cantaloupe with 1 apricot, grapes with 5 macadamia nuts. Supper was a chicken thigh that DH stuffed with honey wheat bread, celery, onions, and his seasonings, roasted together with 1/2 potato. 5 calories over my allotted. Not too bad! Weigh in tomorrow but sneak peak have me 2 more pounds down from last week!! I’m proud of me!!

RVRita in Roswell

You should be so proud of yourself! Great choices, and portion control!💖👍🏼
    Your weight loss is just the side effect of good food management.🤗👍🏼
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,084 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs7min 53sec, 60elev, 77ahr, 97mhr, 6.05mi= 587c
    Strava app= 741c
    Walk home to gym- 11.28min, .52mi= 54c
    Strava app, 64c
    Lateral machine- 23min, 10wide, 5resist fwd, 3resist bkwd, 115ahr, 150mhr, 45aw, 2.5mi= 196c
    Walk gym to home- 12.28min, .54mi= 50c
    Strava app = 67c

Total cal 917
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,818 Member
    Overslept again last night. I’ve been having an active rest day. I think all my busyness is just catching up with me 😜

Did my usual local shop before lunch. I like to get fresh artisan bread for our weekend lunches.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri