Starting back up AGAIN 😳

Options
hmosser
hmosser Posts: 14 Member
Hey there! I’m just restarting my weight loss journey AGAIN! I’m a 45 year old married mom of 2 living in Texas. I have gained and lost the same 50 lbs multiple times in the past 15 years, often using MFP. Last year, I let the stress of life get me off track again, and I put on 50 lbs. I’m also finding the weight is harder to take off in my 40s. So here I am, looking for some accountability to help me stay on track! Friend me if you want to help.

Replies

• mrssarahhobbs
    mrssarahhobbs Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 30
    Options
    This resonates! Recently turned 45, hormones, stress levels and weight fluctuating regularly. Living with 2 adult children, a 10 year old and a type 1 diabetic partner who has sweets on hand. The struggle is real!!
  • Saturncap10
    Saturncap10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi im new but old returning too to restart my fatloss journey. Looking to lose some fat get fit and be healthy.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Best of luck u got this
  • Fortonjennifer
    Fortonjennifer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting back to it as well… I’m 52 with a husband and two teen girls. I work long hours and struggle to find time to get to my gym! I’m also looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Feeling all of that. It's harder for sure! But the motivation is stronger, so there's that. 👍
  • JohnK912
    JohnK912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Fellow Texan!