October Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    This will be my first challenge, so I'm going to aim for 50 miles this month and see how it goes!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in for the month of October!! I am going to aim for 100 miles this month, since I surprised myself and went to 140 miles and above for September!! Yay me!!..lol...Never knew I had it in me!!! Pumped!!!!

Will do a ticker once I'm done with the September challenge.
  • aarnold86
    aarnold86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this week so this is an awesome way for me to get going. I am joining.
  • Jennyryan21
    Jennyryan21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So in... I need a swift kick in the *kitten*.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm back for my 3rd month with a goal of 70 miles, all running.

I'll add the September total to my signature, then reset the ticker, after my run in the morning.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    This challenge sounds perfect! I have my PT test coming up at the end of November. I have had a no running sort of summer for a number of reasons so it is definitely time to get my *kitten* in gear! I am going to set my goal a bit low and say 35, but mainly because I will only be counting my miles on the track. At this point I don't plan to log the mileage from machines or walking. I am hoping to go over this goal... but want to be realistic as well!
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My goal is 50 miles.
  • jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....not sure how to do this but I definitely want in. I want to be able to run 2 miles with no problem by the end of the month. I had to do it for the PT test in the Army but was injured the last few months so now I have to start over. So....i don't want to necessarily run a certain amt of miles this month as a whole, but I want to be able to run the whole 2 miles without stopping and in 16 mins by the end of the month...does this count? I've been lazy and I think having to report in will help me keep up the motivation. I can run well under pressure or when playing a sport...but on my own....HATE IT! LOL. So yea....If i can get in I'd love to....starting 10/1/11...yeayaaaaa ;-P
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Do we start counting tomorrow?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100, a goal that might increase depending how much good biking weather Michigan decides to grant me this month!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for my 3rd Challenge. My October goal will be 100 miles. 5K on October 21st so I need to push hard .
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am in for 30 miles this month!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    this challenge thread is for all miles moved between 10/1-10/31.....
    Do we start counting tomorrow?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Going for 115 this month...
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    oh, i would like in! i'm making a 250 goal as i will be incorporating some exercise biking this month. :smile:
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh I am in!!!

75 miles for October. I am Uber excited as some days ya just need the extra reason to get out the door!
  • olivedrab
    olivedrab Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in for my second challenge, and am increasing my miles a bit to aim for 125 this time around.

Will focus on running and walking for those miles, but may drop in some cycling now and again. I'll update my signature tomorrow when I start posting October miles.
  • TyroAna
    Options
    Where can I get a ticker? The one with the miles on it?!?!?!
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    tickerfactory.com
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Bump