SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hey ladies just checking in,,,,hope everybody have a great day!!!! and weigh in is tommorrow:embarassed:
  • KEN1013
    Options
    own goal,,,for these week has been to drink over the 8 cups of water...... anything over
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    hello everyone.. how are we today
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    BIG SHOUTOUT to MY BETA SISTAS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! I want to wish EVERYONE goodluck on tomorrow!!! Remember drink plenty of water, workout, sweat, stay under your calories and you should be good to go!!! :)
  • chunkee1
    chunkee1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So, is there any way to subscribe to this thread so it's easily accessible and I don't have to go searching for it every time. I'm new to the forums and having a tough time navigating this site.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    @chunkee, now that you've posted, this forum should now be listed in your "my topics" section under the community tab!

Good Evening Beautiful Shades of Brown!!!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I hate the side planks!!!!! But I have gotten so much better at them this week. It hurts to bend down, lol. Hope all the ladies are doing great with all the challenges. Weigh in tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies! I just wanted to report on my weekly challenge. I found the Round Backs to be a little difficult for me being that I'm larger, I did the modified version, which was much better. I had a great time with the rest of the challenge....Although not perfect, I am happy to report my arms and legs are still burning from the one legged curls I did EVERY DAY this week!!!!
  • KEN1013
    Options
    are we waiting to the end of the day today or for what we have of last night for the weight in ????
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ken1013- You can send your weigh in any time today to Dutchess!
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!!! Hope that EVERYONE had a fabulous week one! I was going strong until yesterday....and i kinda got sidelined. But I'm back on track today! Got up at 5am to do Turbo Jam and Kettleworx and feeling good. Question: Is anyone else's appetite increasing now that you are working out more? If so, how are you fighting off the hunger? HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. GO TEAM EPSILON!!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm still working hard just been in a little rut. I haven't loss any weight in 2 weeks. I've been trying a lot of different things. Atleast no gains. Going hard and strong this week.
  • jem728
    Options
    Hey lady,

Great job on your workout this morning. In response to your question about fighting hungry - hungry is simply a sign that you need to eat/fuel up. Since you are doing Turbo Jam and kettleball, you are increasing lean muscle. So in essence, you are increasing your matabolism. It has taken me 3 months to accept the fact that I have to eat in order to lose weight. I ate every 3 - 4 hours this week and I am down 1 lbs in 5 days. Prior to this week it has been a struggle. It also helps to have all of these beautiful women cheering me on.

Even though eating every 3 - 4 hours is working for me, I have found that ultimately, you have to try different approaches to find what works for your body. Every body is different. So, what works for one, might not work for the other. :smile:

TGIF

Go BETA sistas!!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    After being stuck in a rut for 3 weeks in the 240's I lost 4.6 pounds this week I'm 238.0 It is so amazing to see that number on the scale, I haven't been in the 230's in 2 years Very excited, I'm offically on my way to Onederland woohoo very motivating to see that 199 number again. :)
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Hi everyone.,
    My personal goal this week was to step it up and jog for atleast 15mins non stop, well, I was able to for 25mins. WHAT! I totally shocked myself.

My weekly goal was to work on my arms at least 5 days. Cause I've notice I'm loosing inches more in my waste and legs area, so I wanted to really work on my arms to balance things out.

Have a good one yall!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, my weekly goal was to drink 64 oz everyday. Almost made it but I will continue to work on that. I did gain a little this week but I'm not going to stress over it. The closer I am to my goal the up and down I seem to go. Hope everyone have a Great weekend and Keep Going Strong!!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention I got in 635 ozs of water this week Equal to about a gallon a day,

326 minutes in exercise this week from Monday to Friday, I workout on Saturday and Sunday also so That will probably be over 400 mins

3599 calories burned up from Monday to Friday
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    personal goal the past week was to not over work myself and not stress so much. this week i was quite sore from the past weekend and so i overcame my hurdle by giving myself some time to recover, soak.. and get right back to it
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    After being stuck in a rut for 3 weeks in the 240's I lost 4.6 pounds this week I'm 238.0 It is so amazing to see that number on the scale, I haven't been in the 230's in 2 years Very excited, I'm offically on my way to Onederland woohoo very motivating to see that 199 number again. :)

This SUPER FANTASTIC!!!!!! Great job on the loss, keep it up!! :drinker:
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    Forgot to mention I got in 635 ozs of water this week Equal to about a gallon a day,

326 minutes in exercise this week from Monday to Friday, I workout on Saturday and Sunday also so That will probably be over 400 mins

3599 calories burned up from Monday to Friday

This is what I like to see!!! Great job Hun!!!